Last Nights Biggest Loser

Options

Replies

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Conda is so manipulative and immature, she is sabotaging her own weight loss. She does NOT deserve to be there.
  • igora_soma
    Options
    I think that they should all be kicked out and the other contestants should be brought back if they are going to complain about social changes. They aren't there for the people they are with, they are there to lose weight! The amount of resources they have at their disposal that they just take for granted is infuriating! I think that Bob, Dolvett and the producers need to give them a dose of reality!
  • clyles5
    Options
    I mean these are legitimately sick people. They got this big by having a problem in between the ears. BL has done some cool things helping people over the years but you can't help everyone unless they want to be helped.
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I hope the producers don't try that again. Bringing in people after others have been there for 5 - 6 weeks obviously doesn't work. I'm new to BL I started watching at the middle of last season and was hocked. This season I can't stand all the drama, I am losing interest in the show. It's too bad because it was so motivational for me before. I keep hoping that they will see through Conda and vote her off! I think the show would be so much better without her. I am not a fan of instigators and I was pleasantly surprised to read that most of the people posting don't care for her either.
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    I have watched the Biggest Loser from the very first season, and I don't think i have ever seen two people more disliked by the other teams than Daphne and her brother....

I couldn't agree with you more... They were not even welcomed when they lost the weight to get back in the house....the other contestants just straight hated on them...It's okay. Both Daphne & her brother proved that they were there to loose weight!

As for Conda....she is one of the most destructive contestants they have on the show... She would fit right in if the show was "Biggest Whiner" or "Biggest Complainer" or "Biggest Waister of an fabulous opportunity to gain a healthy life". She is immature and needs to be voted or removed. She forgot she was on there to loose weight...but instead she is playing games and does not take her opportunity seriously. Don't you just love it when you watch people waste an opportunity you could have made much better use of...

Just my 2cents!
  • clyles5
    Options
    No one like Conda and the aqua team b/c they never shut up. People on the ranch this year aren't trying to help each other they are just hating on one another and I agree it is frustrating as a fan of the show
  • jazzykay1971
    Options
    I am just blown how Conda has that much influence over both teams! Are you serious. I wouldn't blow my weigh-in for anybody. They all lost focus and just created an alliance against the poor aqua team Adrian & Daphne. Oh well they can do better all by themselves. They should have been given a chance . . . bunch of haters!
    ^^THIS. I could see if she were likeable, but she is not. She is like a thirteen year old mean girl you might have known in school!! Conda should have been long gone and these other people need to start thinking for themselves!

For sure!! Conda would have been gone the minute she showed her true colors if it were up to me!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    i hate the show so much this year, that i DVR it and just watch the last 20 minutes for the weigh ins. Can stand the drama beetches. worst season ever!!!!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    I nearly came out of my chair when Conda said "Excuse me, I'm not a spiteful person. I am a role model for my daughter". Surely she can't be serious. Does she really not see what an instigator she is?

Me too! I couldn't believe she said that!
  • trixirn
    trixirn Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I hope the producers don't try that again. Bringing in people after others have been there for 5 - 6 weeks obviously doesn't work. I'm new to BL I started watching at the middle of last season and was hocked. This season I can't stand all the drama, I am losing interest in the show. It's too bad because it was so motivational for me before. I keep hoping that they will see through Conda and vote her off! I think the show would be so much better without her. I am not a fan of instigators and I was pleasantly surprised to read that most of the people posting don't care for her either.
    They do it every season. That's how Alli Vincent came back and became the first female biggest loser.
  • AldermanKP
    Options
    This is the first season I have ever watched. I don't like it one bit.. It is amazing how a whole team would compromise their health just to see one person go home. Good for Chris for standing up and not losing focus! I have tried to find previous seasons with no luck. I wish I knew what it was suppose to be like.
    I agree with the post about this being the season with "no excuses" there is sure a lot of whining and complaining.
  • MandieBellie
    MandieBellie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I nearly came out of my chair when Conda said "Excuse me, I'm not a spiteful person. I am a role model for my daughter". Surely she can't be serious. Does she really not see what an instigator she is?

My husband and I have started a game, we try to count how many times she says "like" during a show. It makes it a little less annoying. :bigsmile:

Oh my! She says "like", like every other, like word. Conda has alot of growing up to do. Also the producers of the show know who to put where in order to make conflict and drama. If there wasn't any of this most of America wouldn't watch the program.
  • jill92787
    jill92787 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I agree! I can't believe they are threatening to quit, or that they all whine so much. SO many people would kill to be there, getting help that they desperately need to turn their lives around and these people cannot see how lucky they are to have world class trainers helping them. I miss season 11, with Olivia and Hannah. Those girls were my favorite BL contestants ever, and that whole cast just pulled together to help each other. That season they even had all the drama with the "unknown" trainers and the contestants were still so thankful and felt so blessed to just be there! I'm sick of people in this world taking gifts they get and saying they are not good enough!
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'd bet that the producers are thinking of bringing others back BECAUSE of the current contestants. They're not stupid, I'm sure they read the online comments and realize that viewers are dropping due to the drama and immaturity. Having no one to really connect with and root for makes people lose interest in the show. They'd be doing their ratings a favor if they brought back favorites from previous seasons.
  • albrown43
    Options
    AGREED !!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    People still watch this show? It's a major crap fest this season. Don't know why anybody would put themselves through all the drama and pettiness that show exudes.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am just blown how Conda has that much influence over both teams! Are you serious. I wouldn't blow my weigh-in for anybody. They all lost focus and just created an alliance against the poor aqua team Adrian & Daphne. Oh well they can do better all by themselves. They should have been given a chance . . . bunch of haters!
    This is the way I feel. They should stop and look and listen and they would see Conda is like poison in that house. I would not be surprised if she won it all.
  • MandieBellie
    MandieBellie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    They do it every season. That's how Alli Vincent came back and became the first female biggest loser.

Ali was on the ranch then was voted off and came back. That was still hard but easier because she knew the drill of being on the ranch. Daphne and her borther didn't know how the ranch worked. I hope the producers do not do that again, my heart ached for them.
  • MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. Conda needs to go. There has been other seasons where somebody got to work their way back on the ranch. This is the first time I have seen the people that are already there turn against them. What is wrong with these people? They act like a bunch of 13 years old that is jealous of somebody. Talk about a season of no excuses? This a season that is nothing but excuses. It is not the show it use to be. Not very inspiring. I am also disspointed in both trainers. They are jealous of each other too.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate this season! I think the trainers should have held the team more accountable for their actions (especially Conda). I won't be watching anymore. The season is supposed to be about no excuses and that's all I seem to hear in these episodes...especially from Conda and her groupies!