When did you begin to notice your body changing

Options

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    it took my 2 months to loose 5 lbs and i did notice it when i put on old summer clothes to go on a trip. since then i have only lost 4 and i can almost get away with 1 size smaller... it's been 4 months now... slow going that's forsure...
  • LORRIE22
    LORRIE22 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I felt a lot better just 10 days into my diet. :smile:

I noticed weight loss in my face and hands after 2 weeks passed.

My friends noticed my weight loss after I lost 17 pounds.

:drinker:
  • angelapolite
    Options
    2 weeks after starting Body Pump classes, 3/week. It's a basically a strength/weights mixed in with cardio class. Of course, with healthy eating.

Body Pump definately reshapes your body fast. I'm doing the Les Mills Body Pump DVD's. I've lost 7 inches in a month!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I think I was about 11, I noticed some hair growing, you know, *down there*, and then my voice started to change after that...
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I started at 230 pounds and didn't notice any change until I went below 200. It was very hard to hold on and wait for the hard work to pay off, but I certainly am glad I did.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I started @ 260- I started noticing the changes around 230 and with every 10 pounds between 220 and 180- after that- 5 pounds can make me jump between 3 sizes its so drastic :-/
  • kcharles22
    kcharles22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 32lbs, i was 238, i can see the changes in clothing as Ive got space in jeans that didnt fit before. however its been 8 months and i cannot see the changes in the mirror :( just wanna give up tbh,
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I lost 16 lbs in first 4 weeks (281 down to 265), which might be on the high side. I started noticing clothes getting loose and my face getting thinner in the 2-3 week range. Friends who see me regularly haven't noticed a big change. A friend I had not seen in most of that month did notice earlier this week. I'm only finishing up week 5 on MFP.

A couple more weeks and I'll have to go clothes shopping, stuff is starting to get to loose!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I have to waer a bullet proof vest for work. It was amazing to see the shoulders and chest go out and the belly in. It sure fits, feels, and looks a ton better!
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    i havent yet but cant wait too :happy:
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I think I was about 11, I noticed some hair growing, you know, *down there*, and then my voice started to change after that...

:laugh: :laugh: FUNNY!

When I got about 20 lbs down, I started noticing a difference.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Nothing yet, but I'm glad at 8 weeks others can tell because in 8 weeks I'll be seeing my BF again... : ))
  • mysticwonder
    Options
    6 weeks and 15lbs lost. I'm almost to 8 weeks now. I went down one size in jeans. Family members are noticing it now too.
  • AdrienneKaren
    AdrienneKaren Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I still haven't really noticed. I've lost close to 40lbs, but my body is still the same shape. I also think I'm still in denial that I actually did it. I'm a little odd. I know I'm smaller because I've gone from a 14-16 in jeans to a 10. I just don't see it myself.
  • LadyBuell
    Options
    I started logging on Feb 3 and I just noticed the other day that my butt/thighs are a little smoother and tighter. Not much mind you, but they don't feel like they jiggle as much as they did 3 weeks ago.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    Options
    I started logging on Feb 3 and I just noticed the other day that my butt/thighs are a little smoother and tighter. Not much mind you, but they don't feel like they jiggle as much as they did 3 weeks ago.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    Options
    Less jiggle means more giggle!
  • Eranajb
    Eranajb Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It was about fifteen minutes after that gamma radiation accident...

Top marks for your answer! marvel or dc fan?
  • my2boiz
    Options
    I've lost a total of 40lbs and still don't see it when I look in the mirror. My face and hands look smaller and everyone around me notices, but I don't. Its weird how its different for everyone. I think its mostly in my head.
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I've lost 22 lbs since December 15th and I don't see the change at all. I know I have though because I'm wearing pants that I couldn't wear at the beginning of January. It must be showing though because my MIL (who I see weekly) made a comment about it on Wednesday and a coworker commented on it today. Just wish I could see it....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!