If you could eat anything and not gain weight...

Options

Replies

• erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Buffalo wings and Taco Bell. But, to be honest, I still manage to eat those things pretty often, anyway. :)
  • ningggsm
    ningggsm Posts: 202
    Options
    a nice slice of greasy pepperoni pizza! one of my biggest weaknesses that i haven't had for a long time. ughhh.

or a nice big greasy cheeseburger with a side of fresh french fries :) yummm.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Ice cream sundae with the works
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes loaded with frosting...and chinese food!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:
  • pb6012002
    Options
    Wow there would be so much. But my top, pizza, cheesecake, chocolate, chocolate blackout cake, buffalo wings, cheeseburgers, burritos and coffee with cream and sugar LOL
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I would suck back a carton of chicken wings like there's no tomorrow!
  • pb6012002
    Options
    Wow there would be so much. But my top, pizza, cheesecake, chocolate, chocolate blackout cake, buffalo wings, cheeseburgers, burritos and coffee with cream and sugar LOL

LOL How can I forget bagels and icecream!!!!
  • ashncox55
    ashncox55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Southern Food!! FRIED CHICKEN AND TEXAS SWEET TEA!!
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Pizza, every damn day. I <3 pizza!
  • KathleenPub
    KathleenPub Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Poutine....with greasy cheeseburgers, a bucket of KFC, more poutine and a giant bowl of my moms macaroni salad....times two...

I had to do a little search to see what poutine is and all I can say is -- oh Canada!!! :) I am quite sure I can never live in you now or I shall fall directly off the wagon!

lol, It's been a favorite of mine since I was little and definatly one of the foods I have a haaaard time saying no to. It's like french fry crack :S
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Cereal!
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    Pizza and coffee. If I could have three I would add Chips ahoy cookies because I like to dunk them in my coffee so it's kind of a compliment to the coffee.

But if I had to choose just one. Pizza. All day everyday. :drinker:
  • skyblu263
    skyblu263 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd eat cheese fries, a Jim N' Nicks southern burger, chicken wings and drink wine everyday!!!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    If I could eat anything PERIOD, I would eat ice cream. Ah ice cream... how I miss it... *whimper* Stupid dairy allergy...
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'd eat my weight in Macaroni & Cheese with garlic bread on the side...

Mmmmmm yes!! Also raisin bread slathered with real butter. Also, I can't resist a box of cheezits.
  • mikellsmom
    mikellsmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    fried chicken and mashed potatoes
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE.........
  • STEELMAN47
    Options
    Pizza & A CHOC SHAKE ........................ yummy
  • Jessica2Skinny
    Jessica2Skinny Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    DORITOS
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I guess really you can eat any of these things in moderation and as long as it fits into your daily caloric and macronutrients intake.... Just my opinion though! But, to answer, chocolate for sure