MEN!

Options

Replies

• onegoalabs
    Options
    Thank you! Just what I needed to hear today! :)))))
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I love men.

:D

Well one in particular, but you get the idea.
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    *sigh* getting worst indeed! Would you like a cookie? I have Samoas and I share...
    WAIT,,,, WHAT... You got your GS cookies already??? WTF, I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered...:grumble: :mad:
    I got mine a week ago, I worked at a girl scout camp so I know people...

Girlscout cookies here were preordered based on past years. Deliveries were made upon making the order.
  • valorieflowers
    Options
    It is a favorite past time and not unique to here.
    Some comes well deserved but much is now the general perception media has brought on that says men are incompetent dolts that do everything wrong.

I agree, there is a huge stereo type on TV of men just being nothing but big kids who are incompetent and immature with no morals. Granted, some of them REALLY are, but it's not fair to be sexist against them in general. I happen to be married to a very intelligent man with a lot of integrity. (Though I have a little sympathy because I know most women have been demeaned and used by men at some point and they are reasonably bitter)

Anyone ever seen Brian Regan's stand up bit about the "husband stuck in the mini-blinds" image on TV commercials? It's hilarious, and so true!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    pffft i love men. they make life better and more interesting and ALWAYS have a different perspective.
    plus.. PENIS HELLO

^^^^ this!!!

Men = Awesome!
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    Men are fun...sometimes lol I'm just kidding I love everyone!!
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Good lord.
  • maybethistime70
    Options
    If it weren't for men, we'd be overrun by these

KKZ0M.jpg

omg NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Men... I could take them or leave them.

I like GUYS. The kind that love Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, power tools, grunting and sweating and scratching themselves, and whiskey, rum or beer. And burgers. Big greasy burgers. With bacon and cheese.

*kitten*. I'm a guy. :blushing:
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Once took a date to a Reba McIntyre concert and felt like asking for my money back after she did nothing but bash men for 2 hours, especially after most of the MEN in the audience had paid for the tix for their significant others.
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    I personally love men and respect our differences. Most of my friends are guys and if they had not gotten married, I would not have girlfriends...and they rock too!.

And just an FYI, I appreciate that my husband is a good mix of cave man and silly goose. Otherwise, he would not throw me over his shoulder to carry me off for some sweet lovin'......too much?
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options

KKZ0M.jpg
    thank you for making me want to hurl. weight loss plan B.
    Would it make you feel better to know that kid actually ate that spider?

how many calories? LOL!
  • StacyMarieDiaz
    Options
    I love men :) all types of men. You won't see any man-bashing coming from me! I'm not a bitter hag :)
  • RH_Brazell
    Options

KKZ0M.jpg

omg NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shooottt my hubby is scared to death of spiders I'm the only one who kills them around here lol
  • oldbaptistadam
    Options
    I personally love men and respect our differences. Most of my friends are guys and if they had not gotten married, I would not have girlfriends...and they rock too!.

And just an FYI, I appreciate that my husband is a good mix of cave man and silly goose. Otherwise, he would not throw me over his shoulder to carry me off for some sweet lovin'......too much?

LOL!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I like men.
    What's wrong with men?
    But I don't like it when people kill spiders.
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Men... I could take them or leave them.

I like GUYS. The kind that love Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, power tools, grunting and sweating and scratching themselves, and whiskey, rum or beer. And burgers. Big greasy burgers. With bacon and cheese.

*kitten*. I'm a guy. :blushing:
    If you're a guy, your my kind of guy! :wink:
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Really?What did we do?
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    man_and_woman_machine.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I see you figured out the buttons:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    man_and_woman_machine.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I see you figured out the buttons:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

you can tell this picture is fake, the man is on top