Low Calorie / Fat Cheesecake

Options
LillyJ
LillyJ Posts: 7 Member
Ok its official I love cheesecake! However it is not my best friend when it come to weight loss!!

I have made cheesecakes before but the proper ones with full fat everything but I am no after a low calorie or low fat cheesecake receipe if anyone has one that I can make??

Let me know!

Replies

• emilymorene
    Options
    I am actually looking for a good cheesecake recipe myself! My mom's birthday is coming up and that is the cake she wants. Hopefully someone will have at least one!
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    from my all time favorite site!
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/05/lemon-cheesecake-yogurt-cups.html

these are really good. I dusted mine with a little powdered sugar and they were great. if you search her site there are all sorts of cheesecake recipes
  • tcbr1980
    Options
    Ingredients:

2 lbs no fat cream cheese
    4 whole large eggs
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1 tablespoon cinnamon
    4 oz (1/2 cup) low carb no fat milk
    1 cup cooking splenda (sucralose)
    5 oz blueberries (not using the blueberries will make this treat under 100 cal and it is till very tasty)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
    Using No Fat cooking spray, spray 9" pie pan
    Mix ingredients (except blueberries) together using an electric blender in a large bowl
    Fold in blueberries
    Pour mix into pre-greased pan

Heat at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes
    Remove from oven and place in refrigerator

You must let this sit at least 4-5 hours in the fridge if you want a decent cheesecake.

Macronutrient Totals (per slice):
    Calories: 101
    Protein: 20g
    Carbohydrates: 6g
    Fat: 2.25g
    Chocolate or vanilla protein powder can be added to the mix for flavor and more protein if desired.

If one desires a softer cheesecake, then use 1 lb of light ricotta cheese and 1 lb of fat free cream cheese instead of 2 lbs fat free cream cheese. This changes the totals per slice.

Macronutrient Totals (per slice):
    Calories: 120
    Protein: 17g
    Carbohydrates: 5g
    Fat: 4.5g
  • tcbr1980
    Options
    This is from another user but I forgot were I got it So Thanks to the gentle man that supplied it.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Oretexan
    Oretexan Posts: 108
    Options
    Bump and thanks!