30 day Shred....

Options
I bought the video.... But how do I input in into my fitness??? I search it and its not found!! HELP ME :)

Replies

• Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I enter it under circuit training :)
  • Msjcooper
    Msjcooper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's what I do too.. circuit training for 25 minutes.
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    thanks,was going to ask the same thing :)
  • sandbags1979
    Options
    I actually wore my calorie counter and I entered it in manually. I think I burned 170 calories for the second segment, so if you do all three, you will get a lot more!
  • bsbprincess
    bsbprincess Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing. Circuit training :) When you're ready her video No More Trouble Zones is AMAZING!! a big step up from 30 day shred though, so I'd say only move on to it when 30 day gets a bit too easy
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    everybody I've seen or had commented on this subject has been putting it under circut training, general (this is how I've been entering it) unless they have a HRM
  • pinkribbons4hope
    Options
    Would y'all enter the "Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30" under Circuit Training, General too?

• bsbprincess
    bsbprincess Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I think all of Jillian's videos would be under that category. they're all similar in that way :)

BTW, should have said... I have that one too, along with a few others. So I know it's similar, not just assuming :P
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Oh god. I got it today, I couldn't finish the second circuit. I was hacking up lots a spit and coughing. I hope it gets better.
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I have a HRM and you should invest in one because compared to MFP calculations for circuit training I burn AT LEAST 100 calories more than the database says!
  • Msjcooper
    Msjcooper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a HRM and you should invest in one because compared to MFP calculations for circuit training I burn AT LEAST 100 calories more than the database says!
    YES! I have a HRM and burn 140 calories MORE than it gives me as Circuit Training in MFP. I guess it's according to your weight and how hard you are attacking the workout?