need help with nutritional info.....

Options
Innerglow
Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
I went to a restaurant and I had a salad with spring mix lettuce, maybe 3 oz of grilled chicken, and a balsamic vinagerette(sp?)...I just got home and it wasn't in the database here, AND no nutritional info on there website:noway::grumble: I put everything in seperately here ann according to what i calculated it was only about 330 calories, Could this be possible at a restaurant:indifferent: ????

:flowerforyou: Thanks in advance for any advice!

Replies

• fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    yes it's possible.......except for the vinagarette.........oil????????
  • Innerglow
    Options
    yes it's possible.......except for the vinagarette.........oil????????

I found just a generic dressing in the database and used that as a guide, it said 140 calories for 2 tbsps, but I don't even know if that sounds like enough?:ohwell:
  • kitty_cat023
    Options
    yes i think that's definitely possible - about 4 oz of chicken (that i buy marinated from the store, with a nutrition label on it) is only about 130 calories, salad - 2.5 cups is about 17 cals for the spring mix, and the vinagarette, depending on how much, that could easily add up to only 330 calories...chicken is amazing!!
  • Innerglow
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you so much!!! Today was the first day I didn't log all my food before I actually ate it. Apparently i'm really learning because I also walked 5 miles today and I have about 700 calories left!! It's 11pm here and I also already had my dessert of a fun size snickers! I am feeling the munchies and of course the one day I actually have enough calories and I'm craving peanut butter, I don't have any, booo! Apples and peanut butter sounds sooooo good right now:::drool::::grumble:
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    good for you.......wow! under 700 c's??? i just squeaked by my counts w/ 15 cals to spare...
    went over on carbs by 11...dang! but all in all a good day. just had a peach for dessert.
    sorry you don't have any pb :cry:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Yeah that sounds about right. Grilled chicken is very good for you, there is almost nothing in lettuce, and the wishbone raspberry vinaigrette dressing that I use at home is only about 80 calories for 2 TBS.