Tattoed friends??

Options

Replies

• AimeeKAKES
    Options
    Had my first on my 18th birthday booking 2 new ones on wednesday :) thank god for uni grants :) add meee :) xx
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos as well! Only 4 for now~can't wait to get more though. If only $ really did grow on trees, I'd be set!! :smile: :smile:
  • Monica_Smith1983
    Options
    I currentlly have three, already have my back piece ready to be inked on, but before that, I want to lose weight so I feel comfy in the tattoo chair. Anyone that wants to add me that would be great!
  • thenewmb
    thenewmb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have 4 and have plans to get more as I reach some of my fitness goals at the end I want to have 10
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You're in good company on here!
  • dimplez711
    Options
    I have two little ones. I got a koi on my shoulder last year, and written underneath is "Keep on Moving", as a reminder to stop letting myself get held back by anyone or anything. (it's one of my profile pics)

Over my heart, I have my maiden name in Alibata (old Filipino text) surrounded by Sampaguita (jasmine) as a tribute to my family/heritage.

I'm planning my next one for after I reach my goal weight, and hoping to get enough guts for a design that's bigger than the size of my palm! heehee :blushing:

Would love to have some inked friends! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • beersrod
    beersrod Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have 4 soon to be 5!! Love 'em :)
  • escovedoc
    Options
    Well it is day one on this myfitnesspal website. I have 15 tattoo's with who knows how many more on the way. Not sure how many calories I need to take in daily. According to my BMI I am at 33.9 and estimated BMR is 2,147 calories/day. Any pointers on how to get this kicked off correctly I would appreciate it.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    another tattoo thread? would some please tell me how bad they really hurt I want one :)
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i have 6!! and i have my idea for the next one :)!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    i have 9 :drinker:
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have 5 so far. Planning for more <3 Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Two. Wrist and back. Feel free to add me.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    5 and wanting more

MOARS!
  • MissPriss_423
    Options
    I have 2 so far.....

Waiting to get fit to get a few more ;) kinda like a reward

Feel free to add!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I got a gorgeous tattoo on my upper back in 2009 and still love it. Thank goodness. Does anyone watch Ink Master? The reality show about the best tattoo artists in the US? Love it.

I ♥ Ink Master!! I want to be a human canvas so badly!
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Have the inner and outer sides of both forearms done and a pair of headphones on my left pec
    Looking to get some done on my ribs for the summer!

Feel free to add!
  • stablesong
    Options
    I have one now that's two weeks old. If I can afford it, I'm getting my next one in a few months.
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    ChristinaMcKeever Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos as well i have a few and plan to get more of course but money is a issue, i have never had a tattoo done in a shop and would like to someday! I also love the pin up look but don't think i could pull it off myself and i am a Bettie page fan too... Add me if you like.