FOR ALL OF THOSE NEW TO MFP IN NEED OF FRIENDS

Options
2»

Replies

• sandypiper22
    sandypiper22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too would like support, I only joined yesterday, and am still trying to feel my way around the site.
  • Brian001
    Options
    SEEMS THE TOPIC HAS GOTTEN A LITTLE DRY SINCE 5 THIS MORNING LOL! SO LETS BUMP THIS THING AGAIN!
  • mrscherry1
    Options
    Always looking for some supportive friends - feel free to add me also!!! :drinker:
  • LOUISEC90
    LOUISEC90 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I've only been doing this for a few weeks and both having and giving some support would really help me out :)
  • beegees28
    Options
    I'm new here and am so ready for this weight loss journey! I would love the support as well....thanks for a great and uplifting thread!

Remember all: Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels!!!! I have to remember this when I want one of those cake batter rice krispy treats! Bad, bad :)
  • chelliebean007
    chelliebean007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow.... What a sweet group of people!! I'm so happy to have joined. I too am new and would love some new friends. Please join me and I'll join you. : )
  • aggie613
    Options
    Good thinking!! So if you all start getting requests from me, it's thanks to this post :) Gained and lost the same !@#$%^ 15 lbs over the last 10 years. I'm ready to shed 20 for GOOD this time, but I love the motivation that comes with the Newsfeed.
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm open to more friends if anyone needs support! I'm here to lose about 25 more lbs, motivates me even more when I see others reaching their goals. Feel free to add me!
  • MallRatMeg
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jjred40
    Options
    Thanks and kind of new to this and would appreicate being added by you. I will give you and any one else support all so. Not sure how to add people but if any one wants to add me I would love it. Thanks
  • christinewillson
    Options
    I have been using MFP on and off for a month or so now on my phone but I just started using the website. It is time for me to get serious and the support would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the post!