Mom of a toddler-not happy with my body-need supporters

Options
I am a mom of a little boy. Can't use the excuse "I just had a baby"any more!

Time to get in shape!

I don't know how to upload progression photos here off my iPhone

I do have a blogger with my progression too
Takingyourbodyback.blogspot.com

Need friends on here to encourage me and I will encourage you!

Replies

• morgannef15
    morgannef15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey I have a little girl thats 2 and a almost 4mo old girl so I understand
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have a one year old son.

I used to make excuses as to why I couldn't work out...now I actually schedule it :smile:

I am still working on eating within my calorie range:sad: but, it's all about baby steps right...lol
  • cortreinhardt
    cortreinhardt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My son is almost 16 months old! No more excuses!
  • morgannef15
    morgannef15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I understand it alot of big ppl in my family that will tell me "ugh look at you your fat now and you need to get that off" but they are bigger than me and they are not trying nor helping me they make me feel worse actually but when you tell them about themselves they act all butt hurt
  • joanne806
    joanne806 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Five kids here! 9 months, 3, 11, 15 and 17. I'm determined to get my body back. Well....stretch marks aside! Add me!!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hi I've got 3 of my own too, the youngest turns 2 in July, so no "just had baby" excuses for me any more too. I am determined to get back into the shape I was when I met my fiance, if not better. Add me if you'd like!
  • mimirenea
    Options
    I had 4 kids within a 6yr period. Current ages 8, 5 (will be 6 in 2 weeks), 4 and 2. I was 116lbs when I got pregnant with my first. I was at my heaviest at 200lbs when I had my last. Being thin 90% of my life I felt really discouraged. Especially when I was going through my divorice, my ex claimed no one would ever want me because I had 4 kids, fat with stretch marks. (They were all from having HIS kids...) People constantly saying how I use to be so pretty and I let myself go. Since then I lost 60lbs and Im so motivated to finishing my goal. You can do this regardless if you have children!!
  • TonyaCoberly
    TonyaCoberly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Tonya. I'm a mother of a 15 month old little boy. Before becoming pregnant I lost 125 lbs. After the baby was born I
    put back on 35 lbs. It is harder to lose after having a bundle of joy. I understand you frustration of needing to get going. I have been
    dieting and lightly working out since he was born but I have decided it is time to get serious. Don't be discouraged you can do it.
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids in school and I have a toddler daycare in my home not a lot of time or energy in my day for exercise ... But I would like to make more! Would love to have some motivating friends!!!
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Five kids here! 9 months, 3, 11, 15 and 17. I'm determined to get my body back. Well....stretch marks aside! Add me!!

Those aren't stretch marks Mama, they're tiger stripes and you damn well earned em! :wink:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Mom of six here who has taken my body and health back. Yeah, I've got the battle scars, but I am stronger, more fit, and more energetic than I was before kids! Feel free to add me!
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I can really relate my daughter turned 18 months old yesterday and I used the'just had a baby excuse' for about a year!lol. add me if you like :)

14580293.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 6 year old (on Tuesday) boy and an almost 22 month old daughter. Began my journey at the end of July after a friend at church congratulated me on expecting again (I'm done with babies!!!). She was 15 months old at the time!!!

I'm down 32 lbs and if you need support from another busy mom (I work outside the home too) feel free to friend me.
  • Srdking
    Srdking Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have 3 children 12. 3, and 7 months. So I understand where you are coming from. Welcome!
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i have 2 boys (3 and 5 months). It is sooooo time for me to get my body back and to get into shape. I gotta be able to keep up with boys!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to 2 toddlers ... We can lose this weight together!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have a 2 year old and an 8 year old. I'm trying to get into shape as well.
  • Tmjlking
    Options
    I don't have the excuse of just having a baby either, mine are 10yrs old. I think it is time to think of me now. Don't make yer time to think of you, too late. Use resources for encouragement such as this to ensure you make you happy & proud of you when it comes to weight loss. I am only 34 & refuse to go another year not content wih myself. My biggest set back is my wieght. My "toast" is "here's to our skinny future" lol - good luck & best wishes :)
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to add......feel free to add me. :laugh:
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Add me - I have 3 boys: 9, 6, & 3!