Do you eat your exercise calories?

Options
Are they best left uneaten?:smile:

Replies

• isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Please search the topic:
    for those confused or questioning eating your exercise calories...a member named Banks explains this rationale very well...
    Generally, just eating the amount of calories and not exercising will lead to weight loss...in order to exercise you need more energy in the form of food/calories to nourish your body...and it is too great a food deficit for your body if you don't eat those calories.
    A.
    good luck :)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Are they best left uneaten?:smile:

Please read the "Newbie" info under "all topics", and then under "general". Hopefully, that will answer your question.
    You'll find that there's a huge debate between members as to whether or not to eat them. Some eat them all, some eat half, and some don't eat any. I myself eat MOST of mine, and lost the 45 pounds that I wanted to in 8 months, so, eating them worked for me anyway! :happy:
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Eat your exercise calories. :wink:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I eat most, but try to stay under a bit. That way if I under estimated what I ate I wont be over for the day.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I eat most, but try to stay under a bit. That way if I under estimated what I ate I wont be over for the day.

Great minds think alike! :wink: That's EXACTLY why I leave a few extra! :smile: