Banish Belly Fat with Almonds

Options
13»

Replies

• lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    All nonsense aside.... I personally love almonds and have lost a lot of weight having them as a snack - I have aboout a cup a day!
  • bloodguilt
    Options
    Triggers 50 percent MORE fat loss around your middle. Helps block diabetes, too!

GO NUTS! and lose 62 percent more weight and 50 percent more inches off your waistline!

A test group that ate a few almonds each day experienced accelerated weight loss. They lost 62 percent more weight than another group that consumed the same number of calories.

They also lost 50 percent more off their waistlines and 56 percent more of their fat mass.

Research Almonds

I'm eating a few everyday....
    Where's the peer review study? I like almonds a lot and just want to see the study on it. Not a blog or article, but a peer reviewed clinical study. Thanks.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I'm sorry I was reading the story today found it very interesting and shared it with others not sure what site I was on, nor will I try to find it again just not that important to me.... I think you are Pinoy and my wife is Pinoy from Cebu.... Hi there!!!

Small world after all then.. Simon Walker here from The Queen City of the South - Cebu City!
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Studies show that 62% of what is posted on the web is correct 79% of the time. The same studies agreed that they had a margin of error of +/-50%.

But I like almonds - occasionally.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I eat 12 almonds every day during the week, because I keep my stash at work. I read that it only takes 6 almonds to get the benefits, but I couldn't tell you where I read that. Don't think it was on the internet, so maybe it's true! :wink: Couldn't say that's affected my weight loss, but I love 'em anyway.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    In a recent poll, 65% of people surveyed believe that 75% of statistics are false or misleading. 4 out of 5 doctors agree.

I agree 83% fully!
  • bunnyboocakes
    Options
    I eat raw almonds unsalted everyday at work as a snack. When I am feeling hungry it settles my hunger pangs. I have been "off track" lately but stilled seemed to have a 2.5 weight loss this week. couldn't figure out how I could have lost. Maybe it's the Almonds!:happy: