AWESOME CAKE RECIPE! YOU'LL LOVE. ;)

Options
1 box devils food sugar free cake mix
(use healthy oil ha ;)

1 jar of sugar free caramel

1 can of fat free sweet condensed milk

1 bowl of fat free or sugar free cool whip

1 slim fast bar (the ones that taste like butter fingers ha)

bake the cake when its done and still hot poke several holes in it. poor the sweet condensed milk over it as well as the caramel. ( i had to melt my caramel first)

let the cake cool then add the whip cream on top and crush up the slim fast bar and sprinkle on top of the cool whip.

BEST CAKE YOU'LL EVER EAT AND YOU CANNOT TELL ANYTHING IS SUGAR/FAT FREE.

GOOD LUCK!!! :)))

Replies

• DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    wow sounds amazing do you know the cals?
  • Spamee
    Spamee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy. But with the Sweetened Condensed milk...it sounds high in calories
  • Spamee
    Options
    heres the calories for a 12 serving cake : 428 calories

INGREDIENTS:
    1 box (18.25 ounce size) dark chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare
    1 jar caramel sundae topping
    1 large tub whipped topping
    1 can (14 ounce size) sweetened condensed milk

DIRECTIONS:
    Bake cake according to box in 9X13 pan.

While still hot, poke the cake full of holes with a table knife. Pour the caramel sauce over the cake, then the sweetened condensed milk, and allow to cool. Spread with whipped topping. Chill.

NUTRITION:
    428 calories, 17 grams fat, 68 grams carbohydrates, 6 grams protein per serving.
    Show full nutritional data (including Weight Watcher's Points ®, cholesterol, sodium, vitamins, and diabetic exchanges)
    sounds yummy. But with the Sweetened Condensed milk...it sounds high in calories
  • properteez
    properteez Posts: 3 Member
    Options

INGREDIENTS:

DIRECTIONS:

While still hot, poke the cake full of holes with a table knife. Pour the caramel sauce over the cake, then the sweetened condensed milk, and allow to cool. Spread with whipped topping. Chill.

NUTRITION:
    428 calories, 17 grams fat, 68 grams carbohydrates, 6 grams protein per serving.
    Show full nutritional data (including Weight Watcher's Points ®, cholesterol, sodium, vitamins, and diabetic exchanges)

Are these nutritional values with the sugar free and fat free changes you suggested?
  • Spamee
    Options
    Oops, Sorry I thought the Toppings were all fat free- not sugar free.

I didnt suggest anything though.

I will see if I can find the calorires with Sugar free...probably not though.
    I dont think I have ever seen Sugar free caramel topping ( I thought they were all just fat free)

INGREDIENTS:

DIRECTIONS:

NUTRITION:

Are these nutritional values with the sugar free and fat free changes you suggested?
  • Spamee
    Options
    Ok, they do sell sugar free Caramel ice Cream Topping- Smuckers.

But 2TB still has 120 calories...
  • Stinalynn121
    Stinalynn121 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just made a Cherry Chocolate cake earlier this week, it is GREAT and very low cal......I did mine with Betty Crocker Supermoist Triple Chocolate fudge cake mix and 12 ounces Cherry Coke Zero....no oil, eggs, water just the mix and soda, bake about 5 minutes less then recommended time on box, I did a 9 x 13 pan and cut into 12 large sized pieces, it is 133 calories, 28 carbs, 2 fat, 2 protein, and 319 sodium per slice. I topped with a fat free store brand cool whip topping, don't have the nutrition info on it right now. You can add a couple egg whites as well for a more fluffy cake, I just didn't want to add the calories of them. My 3 kids and husband all even loved it, and it's very light so you don't feel like you ate cake! :)
  • Spamee
    Options
    This sounds good. thanks
    I just made a Cherry Chocolate cake earlier this week, it is GREAT and very low cal......I did mine with Betty Crocker Supermoist Triple Chocolate fudge cake mix and 12 ounces Cherry Coke Zero....no oil, eggs, water just the mix and soda, bake about 5 minutes less then recommended time on box, I did a 9 x 13 pan and cut into 12 large sized pieces, it is 133 calories, 28 carbs, 2 fat, 2 protein, and 319 sodium per slice. I topped with a fat free store brand cool whip topping, don't have the nutrition info on it right now. You can add a couple egg whites as well for a more fluffy cake, I just didn't want to add the calories of them. My 3 kids and husband all even loved it, and it's very light so you don't feel like you ate cake! :)
  • ajlarz
    ajlarz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have done this, but when making the cake I use a diet soda instead of the oil and eggs that the cake mix calls for. That eliminates a lot of calories!
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    sounds delicious!!
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    mmm... sounds delicious.
  • sbw2012
    Options
    i don't know the calories, but i figured if you control your portion you should be fine....