just joined and looking for friends'! :)

Options
Hi there. My name is Tara and i'm from Omaha, Nebraska. I am BRAND NEW to MFP and am looking for friends' and support. I am looking to lose 40+ lbs, but i have an achilles heal....i LOVE food! LOL! This could prove to be a difficult and long road, but i have some faith in myself :) Lets be friends! Tell a little about yourself. Are you new to MFP too?

Replies

• ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    hi girl, i am new too. i am from Clarksville Tennessee.. what did you change so far? my goal is to lose 30lbs or so ;)
  • nataliefallbach
    Options
    Yeah, I'm new as well and have maybe 4 friends, and I have about 26 more pounds to lose.
  • scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    hi im fairly new been here a month..love food also but im sure 90% of the people on here are the same as us. everyone i have met on here have been great supporters. good luck with all your goals
  • qtgourley
    Options
    i have changed only a teensy bit so far. Trying to excercise more often. I Just started. Thanks for repyling to my post :)
  • Shannie93
    Options
    Me too! :D Feel free to add me guys! Would love more people to talk too and such :)<3
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm new as well and have maybe 4 friends, and I have about 26 more pounds to lose.

yay! ill add u as a friend.. i am 158lbs right now i want to be atleast 120lbs or 115. =)
  • ARMom8251
    Options
    Hello there!! I am not new to MFP been here for a little over a year. I live in a small town in Arkansas, but I grew up in an even smaller town in Oklahoma. I am a wife and a mother to four beautiful children. I have lost 50 pounds with the help of this site, so I know you can do it with the support and motivation you get from here. Welcome and good luck on your journey, please feel free to add me if you like!
  • cherokeebunnie
    cherokeebunnie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello I have been on here for about 96 days and have lost 24 pounds. You can add me if you would like?
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I've only been on here for a little over a month and I'm aiming to lose about 40 pounds too!

My achilles heel is the exact same lol add me as a friend, if you want! :)
  • ARMom8251
    Options
    i have changed only a teensy bit so far. Trying to excercise more often. I Just started. Thanks for repyling to my post :)

A little bit of change leads to big results, it takes time to change your bad habits and replace them with good ones, or to over come something...so keep your head up you will do it, you can do it!