Mom of a toddler-not happy with my body-need supporters

Options
2»

Replies

• nroisland
    nroisland Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am a mom to a 2 year old and a 1 year old. Fun times!
  • schavarry
    Options
    I have a 4 year old and some days it is SO hard to exercise with her around so I hear ya! Feel free to add me :)
  • sal82
    sal82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm a mum to an almost 1 year old boy. I'm only a few kilos off my pre pregnancy weight but I had more I wanted to lose before I had him so still a long way to go!
  • Mmissy104
    Options
    Im right there with ya! I always told myself that i could only use the 'i just had a baby' excuse until they were one........ well my youngest is 2 now >.< but im working on it!! haha. My son is 3 1/2 and my daughter is 2. Any one here can feel free to add me. I log and post everyday!!! =)
  • NittanyLion95
    Options
    I've got a 5 year old boy. I joke with my hubby that 2012 is the year of ME. I'm putting me and my health first. Diet, exercise, saying no to all those extra projects, etc. You can add me too!
  • MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    YOU can do this. Just set a schedule and make sure you child care is lined up. I have 5 kiddos myself and it is a challenge EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. but with a schedule and a plan, YOU can do anything !!

Oh, and just keep it simple. My first goal was to 'move' every day for an hour. ONE HOUR TO MYSELF. It worked.
    Now I am on month two and training for a half marathon..

Good luck!
  • mhardest
    mhardest Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would love it if you added me. I am a mother of a 14 month old little boy. Baby weight needs to GO!
  • AmandaR321
    AmandaR321 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'd love to find some more mommy friends on here. I'm 23 and have 4 kids, ages 3, 2, 1, and 5 weeks. <3