Very low or no calorie food ideas?

Options

Replies

• 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options
    you have 500 calories to split between Lunch and Dinner, not to mention snacks if you are used to having them. Looks like you need to go for a walk. Or, just eat what you normally would for the rest of the day and let the cards fall where they may. One day a little high on calories isn't going to hurt your progress.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I agree with just eating your regular meal and/or doing a workout. 500 is a good amount of cals to work with. But some of my go-to low cal options are tuna with light mayo on a pepperidge farm deli flat, canned chicken breast, or any type of fish.
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options
    I take back what I said. You had three brownies for a snack the other day and Sonic for lunch a couple days before that. Even with that, you were routinely low on calories the rest of the week, I only looked back 3 days. I don't see what the fuss is about.
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    How about a healthier dinner such as a veggie, protein like chicken or fish
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    mmmmm ice cubes!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Okay so I was bad and ate McDonald's for breakfast. I only have 551 calories left to eat for the day. Anyone have any ideas for a small or no calories meal?

Thanks bunches!

All foods have calories, there is no such thing as a negative calorie food.

551 calories could equate to chicken with veg and potatoes.
    551 calories could be a two egg omelette with fruit for dessert.
    551 calories could be fish, potatoes and peas.
  • Di3012
    Options
    Okay so I was bad and ate McDonald's for breakfast. I only have 551 calories left to eat for the day. Anyone have any ideas for a small or no calories meal?

Thanks bunches!
    Why were you bad for eating at McDonalds?

Because now she only has 551 calories left for the day.
  • cneale91
    cneale91 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Dust, Anybody? no? Dust (sorry only british people will understand lol , little britian)
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Protein Fluff will fill you up and make you want to take a nap for 200'ish calories...and I bet you couldn't even finish the whole batch.

Protein fluff? I have to try this...
  • cgsr
    cgsr Posts: 113
    Options
    You could also walk off some of those calories you ate.

^^that^^
  • karliekins
    karliekins Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    A salad with a little bit of lite dressing. And work out so you can get some calories back.
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Please don't try and starve for the rest of the day, because even though you went to McDonald's, your body still needs nutrition.

Go ahead and eat your normal number of meals, make them as healthy and low cal as possible, and remember that tomorrow you get a fresh start!

^^^This is what I have done in the past. Eat some nutrition dense calories (no more empty ones today) and start again tomorrow.
  • shtaylor
    Options
    I agree completely, 500 calories allow for a lot of food. Heck 4 oz's of chicken breast is only 120, you can pair that with a nice side salad, vegetables, even a serving of brown rice.
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    98% fat free ground turkey burger..(no bun)
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Go out for a very fast walk...walk off your guilt so to speak...then eat dinner.
  • hhcrosby23
    Options
    i would say pass on the mcdonalds and make a breakfast at home. i usually do:
    water
    light and fit yogurt=80 calories
    fiber one cereal=60 calories
    2 egg whites=60 calories
    that is a great breakfast and keeps you full for only 200 calories! =D
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I agree with working out. In my distant past I was successful at what you are trying to do but I was miserable and hungry. I suggest doing some cardio and earning yourself a couple hundred extra calories. Also, 551 calories is easy to work with if you like fruits, veggies, and lean meats line chicken, turkey, and fish. Tilapia and other white fish gets you a large portion for just a couple hundred calories. Fiber dense veggies like broccoli are low in calories but keep you fuller longer. Lastly, air popped popcorn with no salt or butter fills your tummy without using a lot of calories.

As far as no-calorie foods go, there aren't any. And though McDonald's isn't the best choice for a diet, don't beat yourself up. Tomorrow is a new day :)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    no calorie food....!? really!?

SERIOUSLY! wtf?!?!
    food |foōd|
    noun
    any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and grow

Can you live off of something with no calories? or grow? no. Food = calories. Just sayin.
  • Tindomerel
    Tindomerel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Dust, Anybody? no? Dust (sorry only british people will understand lol , little britian)

:laugh:
  • Di3012
    Options

pmsl stop it, All I can see now is an image of Matt Lucas eating a great slab of cake!!