How to Eat Like a Hot Chick

Omni2463
Omni2463 Posts: 36
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
I just bought this book last night, and I can't put it down. It's kinda comparable to Skinny ***** except it's not meant for vegetarians. I'm am in love with this book! Has anyone read it too??

Replies

• Omni2463
    I just bought this book last night, and I can't put it down. It's kinda comparable to Skinny ***** except it's not meant for vegetarians. I'm am in love with this book! Has anyone read it too??
  • jaclynd
    jaclynd Posts: 3
    I have not read or heard about it. Why is it so good tho? Tips, recipes?? Glad ur enjoying it..
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    OMG...I just looked at it on Amazon.com and it looks so funny!
  • Omni2463
    Well, I happened to pick this book up cause i loved the cover photo..i read a page and couldnt put it down..its like all the things that you should think would be common sense..it was funny, it was blunt and it was all true..its not your average diet book, theres nothing that tells you what you can and cannot eat (in ways there are but in smart ways)...i have never read anything that made me want to change my life..i finished this book and i cant wait to wake up tomorrow and start a new life and a new way of thinking...cause im a hot chick...peace, love and a pound of spinach :glasses:
  • Omni2463
    I have not read or heard about it. Why is it so good tho? Tips, recipes?? Glad ur enjoying it..

Well, I happened to pick this book up cause i loved the cover photo..i read a page and couldnt put it down..its like all the things that you should think would be common sense..it was funny, it was blunt and it was all true..its not your average diet book, theres nothing that tells you what you can and cannot eat (in ways there are but in smart ways)...i have never read anything that made me want to change my life..i finished this book and i cant wait to wake up tomorrow and start a new life and a new way of thinking...cause im a hot chick...peace, love and a pound of spinach :glasses:
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    I just went to amazon and bought this! Thanks for the recommendation~
    :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I think I am going to go pick this up tomorrow! Looks really fun!

There is a website too!

http://www.heydayproductions.com/book.htm
This discussion has been closed.