Confessions......

Options

Replies

• pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ohhh the lemon cookies by Little Brownie Bakers are delicious! Savannah Smiles. Only 28 cal per cookie!

Confession......
    I like to eat popcorn especially in the evenings. It's my indulgence! And I usually have something sweet with it too. :ohwell:
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire box of Girl Scout Lemonades yesterday, and another entire box today. I would eat another tomorrow, but my husband forced me to give my last box away.

Yummy! I didn't buy any Girl Scout cookies this year, but a friend gave me one of the Lemon cookies. They are delish!! Glad I didn't buy any. did you say Thank you to your husband, LOL.

I pretended I was happy and said thank you, but I'm really STILL cussing him out in my head.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Counting down the minutes til he kids go to bed so I can have waffle cone blast icecream in a waffle cone...and I DON'T HAVE TO SHARE!!!!

I did log it though so I'm not sure if this is a real confession or not!!! Lol!
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I ate two whoopers yesterday. Back to Back. Burger King is having a deal where you get 2 whoppers for $4.00. I tried to save the other one for the next day but it kept calling my name. Eat me, eat me it said. I told it to stop and just give me a little time. All I needed for another 8 -12 hours and I would obey, but it just wouldn't stop. I couldn't take it anymore. SO I ATE IT....:(
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Counting down the minutes til he kids go to bed so I can have waffle cone blast icecream in a waffle cone...and I DON'T HAVE TO SHARE!!!!

Holy frig, you have a nice *kitten*! lol Just sayin'!
  • Fitness4Paul
    Fitness4Paul Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Ya, you're right Erin...
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options

Yea! I was thinking the same damn thing. Glad you said it first! :blushing:
    M
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    looks like i wont be able to stay in the us anymore

why not ?
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I ate most of a large bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs yesterday...thank God they are all gone now. They were torturing me...

THEY ARE MY FAVORITE! I BUY THEM FOR MY KIDS EASTER BASKETS, BUT THEY NEVER GET THEM:-)
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm about to have a large coffee with sugar + creamer from McDonalds

First cup of coffee in 3 years? Yeah...
  • 1981simm
    1981simm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I ate my son's reward for potty training....he got 4, I ate the rest of the Reeses Pieces...

I just ate my sons Reese's when he went to bed
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i just stood in my kitchen alone and ate spaghetti sauce, peanut butter, jelly, and earth balance (a vegan margarine that's very butter-like) out of their respective containers with a fork D:

i'm... not even going to track it. i'm going to weigh myself in the morning and just try to move on.
  • Bunnypen
    Options
    Egg Foo Young.
    But it was so good ; A;
  • tauny78
    tauny78 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I had to make sausage gravy for my husband to take to work tomorrow...and I can't stop tasting it!! I so want to have a big bowl of it with some bread!
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    ate some hershey's chocolate truffles and 1 pc of kisses :P
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    OH... THOSE ARE GOOD!! A few weeks ago I had nearly two complete boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in one weekend - pretty sure I DID NOT record them. Yeah, every single one of them was completely worth it. That might have been the last time I fell off that cliff. I still have 20+ boxes down in the garage. Can you say "Willpower?"

I'd be happy to take some off your hands :bigsmile:

I haven't seen one GS yet and I've been looking!! A MFP friend sent me a couple boxes and I enjoy a few frozen Thin Mints every day!!

Frozen thin mints are a weakness of mine... yummmmmmmm
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    I had 2 timbits today (donut holes from Tim Hortons)...
    there is no way I would be able to stop at 2. You are my hero...Thank goodness our TH is clear across town and hubby works second shift when my snacking hours hit.
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I had a beer after work.
  • erzsebet_1560
    Options
    I had a happy meal at McDonalds and was pissed that the fries are so little now.
  • wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate nearly every day.. and 81 pounds lost...