That Awkward Moment When...

Options
2»

Replies

• JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    You're eating a banana....I always feel like that gets uncomfortable in public!! Lmao!!!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    104779128800410595_k2NRH4U6_b.jpg sorry for the small size, but it says "that awkward moment when you cant find your bra, so you stuff your boobs in your pants"
    Did she lose her shirt too? :sick: lol
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    when your student ends up being your server on a date and she says "OOOooo so this is your father!"......................:sick:
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    You've got to go hunting for your thong in the parking lot... and then notice someone walking in your direction with a huge smile on their face.

Wow that IS awkward!
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    when you wave back to someone who thought they are waving at you realizing that they are actually waving to the person behind u!!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    ....you go to hug someone sexy and run into the mirror.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I've sadly done a lot of these before!
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    ....you go to hug someone sexy and run into the mirror.
    Happens to me all the time.....:smokin:
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    when you wave back to someone who thought they are waving at you realizing that they are actually waving to the person behind u!!

Ah, when that happens, I try to act like I was waving to someone else. It obviously backfires when they look behind them and no one is there.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    When you casually stroll up to a door and try your darndest to pull it open, but then you find out that there is a blatant sign with the word 'PUSH' on the door... you just weren't paying attention.
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    104779128800410595_k2NRH4U6_b.jpg sorry for the small size, but it says "that awkward moment when you cant find your bra, so you stuff your boobs in your pants"

OH MY GOODNESS I CANT STOP LAUGHING, I might have an awkward moment if i dont stop LMAO...... LOL
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    When you somehow make a fart noise when you sit in a chair. Then people stare at you as you try to explain that it wasn't a fart and you try to recreate the sound in vain.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    When you think you are the only one left at work so you turn up your music and belt out a few songs then hear someone cough about 20 feet away from you.....
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    When you somehow make a fart noise when you sit in a chair. Then people stare at you as you try to explain that it wasn't a fart and you try to recreate the sound in vain.

^^^^THIS!
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    You walk into the mens room by mistake knowing full well you are a lady ....you see the urinals and instead of walking fast out the door you say to yourself, Why on EARTH would anyone put urinals in a womens room? and walk on in to the stall and sit down baffled. LMAO