Newbie :-)

Options
Hello all,

I'm new. This is going to work. I found something that truly works, I just need to stick to it. Looking for supportive positive and dedicated people to add me and so that we can drop these pounds slowly but surely. The more friends the merrier so add or message me

Be blessed
-Nancy

Replies

• addies_mom
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new to this too, starting to see some success, so I'm sticking with it! :)
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • yhtak828
    yhtak828 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I love your positiveness, haha. And i'll add you!
  • daughter14
    daughter14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Someone told me about this sight when I was in Lane bryant. I have lost 42lbs. since march 30, 2011 by watching what I eat and walking 5 times a week for 30 mins, but I'm at a stand still and it is becoming frustrating. Especially since I have a friend that goes to the weight loss clinic and has lost 73lbs since May and she always brag that she doesn't exercise and she eats what she want. I'm hoping by having a support system I can kick start myself again as well as help others.
  • NancyMarie13
    Options
    Thanks everyone

Daughter14 glad u joined! Yeah I have a friend who gets Phentermine from a weight loss clinic and still eats burger and fries and is losing weight and I have to bust my butt and monitor every calorie for one stinkin pound lol. But the difference between us and them is our weight loss--no matter how slow will stay off :-) and those other people will always gain it back as soon as their crutch leaves :-)
  • christinerush
    Options
    Hi Nancy and welcome! My best tip is to get some protein powder! Im telling everyone as so blown away with how full it keeps you. I am struggling to eat enough calories now that I have started on it. I used to want to eat lots of cakes and biscuits but its not worrying me now! I have oats for breakfast and in place of skim milk, I add water and a scoop of protein powder and keeps me full til lunch time! I also put half a scoop in my yoghurt! I am new too and not sure how to add people yet but feel free to add me if you want! :happy:
  • NancyMarie13
    Options
    Ahhh that is a super good idea and since I've started some serious weight lifting this wuld be a wonderful idea. Any specific brand u use? I'm new to this completely lol never bought protein powder before. And u just spoon it into ur oatmeal? Great idea!
  • mickyjg
    Options
    Hi Nancy

I'm a newbie too

Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    hi sent you a friends request
  • NancyMarie13
    Options
    :-)
  • mandanicole92
    mandanicole92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Just joined yesterday. I really like the features on this site. It's really neat. :) Good luck to you!
  • amberinco
    Options
    Although I'm not a total newbie, I'm looking at a fresh start.

I'm really good at logging into MFP, but succumbing to the pressure of junk food.

Like right now, there are TWO ads for Domino's pizza popping up here on MFP. Crazy??

Now I'm dying for pizza, but I'm wanting to get healthy.

I'm in the 190's, hoping to get into the 130's.

Feel free to add me!!
  • NancyMarie13
    Options
    You girls are awesome, add me if u haven't already :-)