27, need to lose 30lbs! Friends?????

Options
Hi Everyone! Looking to lose 30lbs... I work out 3-4 times a week.. cardio & strength training. Would love some friends for motivation to keep me on track and grab ideas from! :)

Kriztyn

Replies

• ashtonalayna
    Options
    Hi my names Gloria, I'm 25. I workout 5-6 days a week doing Turbo Jam and Ripped in 30. Love them both. I'm about 11lbs from my goal weight but its been coming off quite slowly. Feel free to add me if you'd like more friends :)
  • chris122672
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same boat, after having my youngest daughter 2 years ago I never tried to loose the weight and have truthfully been LAZY, I have been up and down trying then stopping back and forth. So this year (January) I have truly decided to lose weight. So I went on "The 17 day diet" and lost 15 pounds in 17 days was not easy but I was determined. To date I have lost 18 pounds, it's been a struggle but I really need to lose about another 20-25 pounds. I just joined this website to get some incentive and support to continue my journey.

Good luck in your journey and I'm here if you need to talk.
  • MommyYoly12
    MommyYoly12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation! 27 and need to lose about 30-35lb. I used to be thinner but gained the weight after getting married. I'm somewhat new to this so I need a support group! :)
  • iscrm4iscrm
    Options
    I'm 27 and am trying to lose 30 pounds as well. 4 down, 26 to go!
  • NittanyLion95
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • beckie1185
    Options
    I am 27 and have 34 lbs left to lose! Feel free to add me!!
  • ic20blue
    ic20blue Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi 20 and trying to lose a little under 50 lbs, feel free to add!
  • jadelyndsey
    jadelyndsey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Looking to lose 30lbs... I work out 3-4 times a week.. cardio & strength training. Would love some friends for motivation to keep me on track and grab ideas from! :)

Kriztyn

Hey! I'm looking to lose about 30lbs too, albeit I'm 9 years younger heheh! Trying to lose it for september when I go on holiday & university!
  • shelley3131
    Options
    Hi. My name is Shelley and I'm wanting to lose 50 pounds. Been doing cardio and strength training 7 days a week for the last 2 weeks. Looks like our goals are similar. Would love to help motivate you and get the same.

Shelley
  • toniachoi
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. :) My goal is to lose 20 to 25 lbs. I've lost 5 so far, and it hasn't even been a full week yet! This makes it so much easier and doable. I workout about 5 to 6 times a week mixing cardio with strength at least 3 days a week. Best of luck to you!