Finish line! Progress with pics

Replies

• LouLouUK
    LouLouUK Posts: 136 Member
    WOW! You look like a different guy!! Amazing work indeed!!
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    You look fantastic! Your wife must be loving the new you! Well done..... you look 10 years younger!!!
  • SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Great job!! Can I have your number? lol! :happy:
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Great job mate
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Wow you look great!
  • amazing!!! :D
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Congrats you look amazing!!!
  • melloneill16
    melloneill16 Posts: 38 Member
    You look great!! Keep us updated on your maintain journey now because that is what I am afraid of once I get to my goal...keep us udated!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Wow! You're definitely an inspiration!
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Great job you look very nice! Thank you for sharing. You look a lot younger now too.
  • alexappleton
    alexappleton Posts: 22 Member
    Wow, didn't expect this kind of response! Thanks you guys rock! Such an inspiration to keep going!
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Wonderful! Congrats!
  • You've obviously worked very hard. It's clearly paid off, you look amazing
  • Reasie26
    Reasie26 Posts: 102 Member
    Such fabulous results for a lot of hard work and determination!!! And, I think I'm hitting a little plateau right now, so your inspirational post comes at just the right time!! I am going to stick it out and just keep going!!! And, in a few months, I'll be able to post some amazing before and afters like you!!!

Thanks for sharing! You look GREAT!! I would use better descriptors, but I am a happily married woman!! ;)
  • alexappleton
    Thanks again guys for taking the time to read and reply!

For those interested this is my current workout routine (weights only):

http://sdrv.ms/zdO7F6

I switch it up but always get 20 minutes of intense cardio in each workout, sometimes go 10mins at the start/end, 20 at the start, or 20 at the end. If I find I can get through a routine and not feel completely wiped then I know its time to crank up the intensity.

I decided to go Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday. Usually spend about 1.5-2hrs each session. I try to fit in an extra cardio only session here and there. The days work well because I give myself the weekend to rest, relax and spend time with the family. I go at night because its the most convenient for me, but sometimes can be a killer because you are still wide awake when you get home.

I started taking supplements a few months ago, and this is my current "stack":
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein - (extreme milk chocolate tastes great!)
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein Protein - (taste is horrible, and really thick. Hard to put down)
    Muscle Pharm Assault pre-workout - (great taste, gets me through a long workout)
    Muscle Pharm Armor-V Multi-Vitamin
    I usually take 3-4 scoops of protein/day, pre-workout half a scoop before workout. Not getting too crazy with supplements because they can be pricey!
  • jgarrisond
    jgarrisond Posts: 44 Member
    Awesome job, you look great
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    This was me a few weeks ago at my sons birthday party:
    11ijxgw.jpg

Aww what a lil sweetie. Do you or your son own the ball python?
  • CMXL
    CMXL Posts: 54 Member
    Awesome! You look terrific. Congratulations on your success.
  • alexappleton
    No, unfortunately! We had a lady come in and do a small animal and reptile show for the kids. they all got a chance to put the python over their shoulders, it was a blast!
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Fantastic job! Wish my son would get on the wagon and get to work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!