I have been here.....

Options
2»

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! :drinker:
    Congrats on sticking with it. That is my downfall, I always give up to early in the game. I have determined to stick with it this time.
    You're quite the inspiration! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! :drinker:
    Congrats on sticking with it. That is my downfall, I always give up to early in the game. I have determined to stick with it this time.
    You're quite the inspiration! Thanks for sharing!!!

thanks so much. I hope that my story will help others and you are very welcome for me sharing it. I want others to know. :flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    congrats laura! you are doing WONDERFUL! keep it up :heart:
  • Jazzebelle
    Options
    i have been there before but people said i needed to lose some pounds and they would quit making fun of me iwas :brokenheart:
  • AmerDamer
    AmerDamer Posts: 9
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!

BTW - you have beautiful kids!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    thanks so much:flowerforyou:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    :noway: This is practically my story in a nutshell with a few changes here and there. I'm glad to see that you are so committed and doing so well. I have the same wish to be small for once in my life and to be able to have a healthy, long life with my boys. Congrats to you for doing so well:flowerforyou:
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! You're doing great. Your kids will benefit from seeing you work so hard to be healthy!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well!
    :flowerforyou:
    Keep up the good work!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Man_loosing_weight
    Options
    I am stil there but well done. Keep ot igoing. All the support you need is out there
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!