Anybody 5'8 want to be friends?

Options
:smile: I've always had trouble finding people who are my height, which is strange because I thought it was a common height for women. Id love some friends on MyFitnessPal who are the same height and want to lose some weight, so we can support each other ^_^

My goal is 130lbs. What about you guys?

Replies

• Pizzagirl50
    Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9"...Is that close enough?? LOL. My goal is 202 (yes it's a high number but I'm big and always will be) so have about 46 more to lose. I'm happy with my current 15 pounds lost but still so far to go....sigh.
  • azazelrabbit
    Options
    I'm 5'8!
    My goal was 120 but I don't know if that's a little too low. I just really want to be skinny.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I always thought 5' 8" was common (I'm 5' 8"). I've lost 112 so far with about 15 more to go. You're welcome to add me.
  • fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im 5'8 with a goal of 230! Lets me friends!

9459172.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • FernieEirk
    FernieEirk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, i feel the same way about the height thing! I am 5'7 and everybody I know is so much shorter! :smile: my goal weight is to be 130 too!! I am currently 137.7..... these last few pounds are killing me!! :sad:
  • warm33
    warm33 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm not 5'8, I'm 5'6, but I will still be your friend lol :) I've got about 80-100 pounds that I'm trying I lose right now. Good luck on your journey and stay motivated!!!
  • jkpugh7
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and my goal is also 130. I'm just starting and currently at 161. Woo tall people!
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8! I don't really have a goal since I'll always want to make it lower, I'm just striving towards eating healthier now and cutting out junk. :)
  • Sophie983
    Sophie983 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 :) You can add me if you want :)
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Same u can add me
  • megteg
    megteg Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 currently around 175. My first goal weight is 140. Mostly I care about pant size and less about the actual number on the scale :) I'm a 12 and I'd love to get down to an 8 or 6! New friends welcome :flowerforyou:
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"8", started at 174 am now around 155 and just looking to maintain and lose fat. Add me if you wish :)
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    5'8 here and Aiming for 150-160, and I'm also into the arts, Feel free to add me :)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 :)

Aiming for around 135, or whenever I'm happy with where I am.
  • AbsoluteNG
    AbsoluteNG Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy, can i still be your friend?
  • jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    5'10... I have 8 pounds to go until goal weight...finding it hard to make them budge. Add me
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" I'm currently at my goal is 133 and am figuring out maintenance levels. I'll send you a FR
  • dizzydanni88
    Options
    i'm 5'8 and have the same goal of 130 :) ive added u x
  • staceybiomed
    staceybiomed Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and have a GW of 135. I've lost almost 10 pounds already and just finished week 2 of Turbo Fire, hoping to get healthier in addition to losing weight!
  • mur88
    mur88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'8"! feel free to add me :), my goal weight is 140 for now, we'll see when i get there!