Excercise

I have been using this site since the beginning of October and have lost 36 pounds. I want to include extra exercise into my diet and would like some tips on some work outs I can do from home in the evening.

Replies

• All the top trainers have dvd's out of their exercise programs. If you aren't sure which one you like...go on youtube & watch them. There are numerous exercise programs for the home user. Google "exercise programs". You will be amazed at what you'll find. Good luck, and happy exercising!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 741 Member
    Have you considered any DVD's? I hear Jillian Michaels's DVD's are pretty good and you can get them from Amazon.

Many people stream from YouTube although I'm not sure what.

There's a Wii. There are loads of people who uses the games on there.
  • I think workout DVDs are great for working out at home. My favorite is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (it's super intense but will get you great results if you stick with it). And if you want something a little less intense, I'd go with a Leslie Sansone Walk At Home DVD.
  • Congrats on the weight loss!! There are tons of exercise videos and they range depending on your interests. You can buy several at walmart under $10;