Boys vs Girls-Would u get with your friend?

Options
2»

Replies

• Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Plutonic friends are outta this world. Yes, maybe.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    if i had an attractive friend who wanted to get with me in a relationship? HELLS YEAH!

i love this answer. i don't do one night stands and never have sad but true
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    It would depend on the friend. A couple of them I would some I see too much as friends.
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    YES! My ex and I were friends first and we were together for 3 years. I've also 'hooked up' with a few friends and not had it affect our friendship! I'd rather sleep with a friend that I trust than have a one night stand with a random!
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have before but we ended up dating but I don't know if I would go down that road again. It was my best relationship ever but I miss him as a friend.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    No. I like my guy friends but in a strictly platonic way.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I'm bisexual and would not get with a close friend of the same or opposite sex. If I see them as a close friend, they're like my brother or sister. I can see them as attractive people but not attractive in a I would like to see your clothes off kind of way.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    All you people saying 'no' dont have pretty enough friends.

Roll into one of your sexy male/female celeb threads and try tellin me youd turn down one of them if you were platonic.

Hurts so good, eh Mellencamp
  • jwalker30
    Options
    Its usually not a good idea. Most of my friends are females. Fwb has happened a couple times, and I lost a really good friend one of those times. I think if you're going to start that situation, you have to talk a lot first & have a plan for how things will work & end.
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Not with a male friend, but maybe with a female friend. And even then, only if both of us were single. Or if not, then she'd have to be willing to have my boyfriend join in rsrsrsrs. Also, lots of alcohol would likely have to be involved rsrs.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Well I don't think I should do that anymore. I was really great friends with an awesome guy for like four years and he went to prison for a while... When he got out we downed a half gallon of jose and the sex was amazing so we wound up in a relationship for two years. Now we can't stand eachother and it sucks, because he's really is a cool dude and I love hanging out with him, but the friendship is definitely dead and there is no bringing it back.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I think you're going to get a lot of "it depends." I know a lot of friend girls who can't be FWB. So, if I value the friendship, we won't go there. But if the opportunity came up with someone who I felt could be proper FWB, and the chemistry is there, you bet I would.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Only if he could spell.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: