bump!
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Oh dear! What did I do wrong???? The recipe never firmed up - it was like a gigantic slab of porridge & I ended up tossing it... :ohwell:
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I made it and followed the recipe, but had to bake it longer than listed to get the proper firming and the texture turned out just as expected. It is slightly bland though as written. It's a great recpie to start with, but it needs something else... I just can't quite put my finger on it.
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Spamee
    Spamee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Sounds good.

if someone figures out what to add to it to give it a bit more taste...please post
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Oh dear! What did I do wrong???? The recipe never firmed up - it was like a gigantic slab of porridge & I ended up tossing it... :ohwell:

I haven't actually had time to try it yet, so I don't know what to tell you. Sorry about that!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Sounds good.

if someone figures out what to add to it to give it a bit more taste...please post

Again, I haven't tried it yet, but what about adding cocoa powder or perhaps a mashed banana or pureed pumpkin?
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Sounds good.

Again, I haven't tried it yet, but what about adding cocoa powder or perhaps a mashed banana or pureed pumpkin?

How about adding a few toasted almond slices to the top.
  • sassika
    sassika Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Sounds nice
  • Safeena87
    Options
    Made this today... Was abit bland.. Needs something to give it another dimension...
  • deblc6836
    Options
    bump
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    looks good
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Sounds good.

that sounds good...I have a recipe for banana pumpkin bread and they are great combined together... maybe these 2 plus some pumpkin spice along with the cinnamon...
  • southofpleasant
    southofpleasant Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bumpy