85lb to lose-anyone else in same boat or been there??

Options
so long term I have approx 85lb to lose, first goal is 3st by October, anyone had the same to lose or has got to lose the same, be good to hear from you :)

Replies

• lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    i started at 230lbs.. goal weight of 150lbs down to 169lbs.. long bumpy road it has been for me.. but keep going and you will shed those 85lbs in no time :)
  • moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I am with ya my overall goal is 135 overall and I am 5lbs from my first goal
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I've lost 87 so far. Started in March 2010. I took it slow. Made small changes and didn't try to overwhelm myself with all kinds of restrictions all at once. It's the best thing I have ever done for myself :)
  • ami321
    Options
    I am right there with you! I need to loose upwards of 200 :(
  • sarahgonzo21
    sarahgonzo21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you girly! We can do it..just stay focused and keep track of the diary.
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    21 Pounds into it! Keep your chin up and work hard... its sooo worth it when someone looks at you and says "Oh my, you've lost weight!" and you know they actually mean it!
  • meg0013
    meg0013 Posts: 102
    Options
    i started in jan 2011 at 250 and i'm down to 162 now (88 lbs down). It takes time, dedication & patience but you can do it!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    started at 252 in the summer, down 79 pounds, 21 more to go.

treat yourself now and again. take pictures every 10 or so pounds.

keep going. and going and going.

when you want to eat and know you shouldn't, exercise. even if it is just walking. or stairs. or wii games!

friend me if ya wanna :-)
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have just over 70 more to loose and my goal is to be there by my 30th birthday at the end of september...so yup, in the same boat!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I've kept 85lbs off for over 3 years.
  • cld004
    cld004 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty close to you with 70 to loose for my overall goal and 80 to be considered "normal" by that pesky BMI (that I don't really believe in) ... Down 9lbs so far.... Keep at it! We can do it!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Me...I started out Sept 9th at 208.5 my goal is 125 current is 180. I still have a ways to go. But I know it's possible.
  • amandaew83
    amandaew83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    In the same boat now! We can do it : )
  • Lucyb8585
    Lucyb8585 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awww thanks everyone!! Sounds like your all doing really well, we will all get there together :) no matter how long it takes, look forward to sharing our journeys together, good luck guys :) feel free to add me :)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My goal when I started last March 2011 was to lost about 80-85 pounds. This number keeps going up as I get closer to the goal. I am up to 63 pounds lost....have about 15-20 to go. It started out great...was losing about 1-2 pounds each week...and then life got in the way...things got busy...but if you do it the right way by working out and eating healthy, you don't gain back weight (when you take a break from it all)...now I am back on it again trying to lose the last bit of pounds. The road is not smooth, but if you use the support on MFP and take it one day at a time, you'll get to your goal. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • ShalisaClam
    Options
    I'd like to lose another 100. Add me if you like.

:smile:
  • ah_mander
    ah_mander Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am working towards a 100lb goal, add me for support :)
  • MsBrownBeauty
    Options
    I am trying to lose 85 lbs. I have lost 39 so far although my ticker says 15. I started losing before MFP. Feel free to add me and anyone else that commented on this forum. We are all in this together so we can motivate each other.
  • senoj242
    senoj242 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    same here I need to lose 86 llbs and I plan to do it hopefully by the end of this year! :) feel free to friend me anyone, we can motivate each other and meet all our goals :D
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Well I started at 228-229, goal is 160 (possibly 150), So 68-78 lbs, I am currently at 190, so Ive lost 38 lbs these last 2 months, still plenty to go though obviously