Finish line! Progress with pics

Options

Replies

• harriet_jupp
    Options
    I know everyone has probably said everything already but reading this I actually said wow out loud! You look amazing now and it's so different to what you were before, and it has inspired me to keep at it if I can have people look at my pictures of before and after and have the exact same reaction. It also touched a nerve in that I also have pictures where I look at and can't stand to see it let alone share them to others I'd be mortified.
    Well done tho and go and enjoy your family you earned it :)
  • crystalizepurple
    crystalizepurple Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fantastic! I love seeing when other people post their results, helps keep me motivated!
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Awesome work dude! same thing with me I hit 185 and still have a bit of fat around my lower abs
    I also adjusted to going to 175. I just need to add some ab/oblique work into my routine as I dont do any

looking good dude, congrats on your transformation and good luck with the rest!!
  • alexappleton
    alexappleton Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    THANKS you guys!!!!! I'm getting ready for the gym right now and will definitely have a great workout with these posts in mind!!! Awesome!

As for the age thing, too funny! When I first started this, I was doing alot of running and my knee really started to hurt. I went and saw my doctor about it and I was told that "You aren't 19 anymore, you need to take it easy!" Learned the Arc Trainer was was easier on the knee and have been mainly using that. But yes, I am 30! lol
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Rite on and you should be proud, you look amazing :love:
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wonderful success story!! Great job!! :smile:
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations!!! That is a AWESOME transformation, hard work pays off!!
  • scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    amazing and inspiring man great job
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look great the snake is a little scary but you look fantastic
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    From 2/10
    to 8/10

Congrats..

dont ever get fat again
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring post! Thanks for sharing!
  • ChristineW82
    ChristineW82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can see those abs trying their hardest to come through.

Nice work!!
  • tradaboie
    Options
    You look great and so much younger!
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    You are drop dead gorgeous. GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • upwiththesun
    Options
    wow, you are so handsome! cute, adorable....you look like your 21.... Sweet!
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!
  • simonejs
    Options
    wow that is amazing! congrats!
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Wow! You look really young! I want to be super fit before I turn 30 too (my last year! sob). Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Astonishing results. A completely different person. Looking really good. Congrats,
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Incredible, congratulations on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!