WEEK 5- July SHREDDERS

Options
Vans
Vans Posts: 388 Member
Hello Hello.

So how is every one doing with the Shred this week?

Has everyone been able to stay on track despite the holiday?

I had a hard time sticking to it but I did! I sat there while my family ate Chinese take out this past week end.....and I sat there feeling superior since I was eating a can of tuna with 2 tbsp. of miracle whip :laugh:

It felt weird......not eating what my whole family was eating......but it also felt very good to be able to stick to it.....HOWEVER I did have a piece of french toast (bread with eggs) for breakfast.....BUT instead of feeling guilty I did the Shred on the lap top in my mother's living room while the family was in the kitchen hahahaha I was SO happy I continued the Shred while I was visiting family!!!

HAPPY SHREDDING TO ALL!!!!

Replies

• PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello.

So how is every one doing with the Shred this week?

Has everyone been able to stay on track despite the holiday?

I had a hard time sticking to it but I did! I sat there while my family ate Chinese take out this past week end.....and I sat there feeling superior since I was eating a can of tuna with 2 tbsp. of miracle whip :laugh:

It felt weird......not eating what my whole family was eating......but it also felt very good to be able to stick to it.....HOWEVER I did have a piece of french toast (bread with eggs) for breakfast.....BUT instead of feeling guilty I did the Shred on the lap top in my mother's living room while the family was in the kitchen hahahaha I was SO happy I continued the Shred while I was visiting family!!!

HAPPY SHREDDING TO ALL!!!!

Good for you!!! I'm inpressed! :happy: It's hard to stay on track when you're with family...because there always seems to be food around!

This weekend was tough for when it came to eating. I give myself one "treat" day a week...so that day was Saturday for me because of the holiday. And then on Sunday, my family ordered pizza!!! :sad:
    I haven't had pizza in months! And I had a slice. :grumble:
    But I did the Shred both days this weeknd and went jogging/walking both days as well!!! :bigsmile:

I gained a pound this week! :sad:
    BUT...I did lose half an inch around my upper waist and belly button! Didn't take any other measurements...but I was pretty happy about my waist being a bit smaller despite the fact that I gained a pound!

Even though I'm losing inches, this weight thing is getting frustrating! I haven't lost any pounds in awhile...I'm too visual...I like to see numbers! :laugh:

Is it considered a plateau if I'm not losing pounds but I am losing inches??

Anyway, I'm official done with level three of the June Shred!!!

While jogging yesterday, I tripped and fell pretty hard...scraped my forearms and knees. :sad: Today, my knee is swollen and sore...as is my wrist.
    I'm supposed to officially start my July Shred today. I'm hoping I'll be able to do it tonight...maybe just not as intense as I'd like to though because of my knee. :grumble:

Anyway...hope everyone had a great weekend!!! And HAPPY SHREDDING!!! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    This weekend was tough for when it came to eating. I give myself one "treat" day a week...so that day was Saturday for me because of the holiday. And then on Sunday, my family ordered pizza!!! :sad:
    I haven't had pizza in months! And I had a slice. :grumble:

We too had pizza sunday for lunch, I couldnt resist it, so I had two slices.... For dinner I was bad cause bf and I were too lazy to cook so we ordered in KFC:blushing:
    While jogging yesterday, I tripped and fell pretty hard...scraped my forearms and knees. :sad: Today, my knee is swollen and sore...as is my wrist.
    I'm supposed to officially start my July Shred today. I'm hoping I'll be able to do it tonight...maybe just not as intense as I'd like to though because of my knee. :grumble:

Oh gosh, I hope your doing ok, take care of those knee and wrist.. Remember, no injuries!
    :flowerforyou:

Today I did the banish video again... Im on holiday so no school nor work for the next few weeks.. yay!! Im having more time to exercise so Im going to alternate shred and banish...

As for weight and measurments.. Im stuck (no suprise with the pizza and fried chicken I know) so no changes at all!! And I agree it is so frustrating!! :explode: But I'll be good and eat well form now on, no more falling off the wagon baby!!!

Im gald I have you guys for support and motivation ...
    Oh and Vans.. Congrats for being such a good girl and resist food over holiday... Its hard to do what you did while visiting family... Way to go!!

:drinker: Keep pushing play
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    OUPS I wrote week 5 again and JUST noticed SORRY :huh:
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Karlira - thanks for the concern about my injuries! :smile:

I decided to take today off from the Shred. I want to let my knee and wrist heal! But I can't wait to get back to the Shred later this week!!! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Enough_Already
    Options
    HELLO LADIES!!

Okay, I'm back in the saddle. I was studying for a very intense exam all throughout June shredding, and with the date of the test being July 1st, I decided that getting up to do the Shred at 5am wasn't as important as studying at 5am for the hour that I could. Then it was back home, kids fed and in bed, and back to studying until midnight!! I'm so sorry that I couldn't/didn't, well, SHRED first off, but also post and let you know about the halt in progress. I never did get my measurements in for June, but I'm gonna take them today, hopefully, and join you all again this month!! I really need to get back into a good routine with this.

My little sister is getting married next Saturday in Omaha, NE and we are heading out that way on Wednesday, but I'm planning on taking the Shred with me and taking advantage of the hotel's fitness center. I think it would do me good to get on the elliptical in addition to my shredding.

So, if you'll have me...:laugh: I'd love to join the July group and keep the momentum going!

Keep it up, Ladies, and happy shredding!!
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    My little sister is getting married next Saturday in Omaha, NE and we are heading out that way on Wednesday, but I'm planning on taking the Shred with me and taking advantage of the hotel's fitness center. I think it would do me good to get on the elliptical in addition to my shredding.

I'm from Omaha, NE!!!