64lbs lost having a hard time seeing it though?

Options
So these pics were taken all the way from 2008 on... i have a hard time seeing any difference though =/

So this was 2008 i was high 380's maybe 387?

419971_10150606285224718_727194717_8728218_1663489817_n1.jpg

high 380's as well...
VermontCampingtrip7-2-08194.jpg

360lbs
newresize-3.jpg

And now around 338-340 depends what day i am weighing lol
416932_10150601359599718_727194717_8713814_591011289_n.jpg

Another one around 338-340
398639_10150601357964718_727194717_8713811_1411427429_n.jpg

Replies

• castaliavt
    castaliavt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It's a little hard to see your body with the dress covering it, but I can definitely see a difference in your face and neck. :-) Great job losing 64 lbs! You're an inspiration!!
  • lovinmysoldier
    lovinmysoldier Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Kind of hard to tell because you are pulling the dress away from your body so I can't really tell your shape but I can see a difference in your face.
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Uploaded another pic...
  • Moosey75
    Options
    I agree with the others but I too can definitely tell! Congrats your doing awesome!!! :)
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell! Great job!
  • MsBrownBeauty
    Options
    Don't get discouraged you are losing it and it does show. So keep it up because after a while you are going to notice it and the benefits of being healthy outweighs just looking healthy any day.
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Your face is a lot thinner...great work so far!
  • nhibbitts
    nhibbitts Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can definitely tell a difference. Keep up the great work!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You definitely are thinner! Keep working at it. Results will keep coming, and everyone on here is extremely supportive!
  • crysy1
    crysy1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I totally see it! your face is more defined and in the picture of the dress you can see more definition in your wait below the chest area! okay that sounded wrong but couldnt think of any other way to put it.! you look fantastic! Keep up the great work.
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i can see it in your face sweetie! you are doing an awesome job! keep it up!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Your getting there! I can see a difference in your face a lot, and a little in your waist under your boobs.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    I can really tell in your shoulders and face. You are doing good sweetie!
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    It's definitely in your face! Post another photo of you without the wedding dress! Your frame looks much slimmer! Way to go!
  • whatluckycat
    whatluckycat Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Don't worry sweetheart! Like other people already said, it definitely shows in your face and neck. You're doing good, just keep going!
  • UglyPlantBasedKitchen
    Options
    I see it to in your face. What a great loss you are doing amazing :) Keep up the great work!!
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much all i guess it's harder to tell ourselves huh? those first pix were very embarassing for me to post i looked HUGE!
  • MrsT3
    MrsT3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can absolutely see the difference! Well done, keep up the good work!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I can really see the difference, however i think you are doing yourself an injustice by not taking a "serious" 'during' photo. If you want to see a difference I would advise either to wear the same clothes you are wearing in your before or something form fitting! I am willing to bet if you do that you too will see a big difference! 64 pounds is no small feat!! look at 6 bags of 10 pound potatoes and see if you can put it into perspective just how much you have losT!!! great job!!
  • UltraRoyal
    Options
    Oh wow!!! I can see it in your face and upper body.....Keep at it, it will show everywhere shortly! good for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!