March Challenge Anyone?

Options
13»

Replies

• happyme67
    Options
    Count me in! I want to lose 25-30lbs by August.
  • spoiledfoodie
    Options
    I'm just starting out....again. Count me in.

March goal: 6-8 lbs
    October Birthday goal: 45lbs
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I just started a group today for March. It's called the March Challenge. Here's the link if anyone would like to join. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups
  • surferfreak07
    surferfreak07 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm interested :)
    I've been losing focus this last week which is a pain! Since last Feb I have lost 32 pounds but I only discovered MFP in January so I'm trying to lose the next 32 pounds by June (not feeling too positive but I will try)
    My friend told me the other day that I'm his inspiration and that made me smile so much and feel pretty damn good. I've helped him change his diet and go to the gym so I would love to help other people who are struggling if I could. To me it's no longer a diet but a lifestyle change :D
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    count me in lost 20lbs already im now at 182 just need to get down further .giong on hol 27th april.:smile:
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I'll join in. Cutting for a comp in May and one in June so this will keep help me steady and on track! :bigsmile:

I'm 269lb and looking to weigh 259lb by the end of March.
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    im currently 206 and would like to be 199 by the end of march!
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm completely in!

Current: 227 lbs :cry:

Goal: 200 lbs :love:
  • SpanishRapunzel
    SpanishRapunzel Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My ugw is 128, so I have a whopping 64 lbs left to lose.:embarassed: My goal by the end of March is to be 180 and be able to run 1 mile without stopping. (I'm just now taking up running.) I'm so excited!!!!
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a challenge! :) I'm currently 202 lbs, and I want to weight about 180 for my Senior Prom in May!! I know it's a lot but I'm willing to work hard for it! I just need guidance and a challenge!

Anyone who's joining should add me! We can support each other!
  • mindysreadyforchange
    Options
    I would love to join! I need people to hold me accountable! I am currently at 151 lbs and am looking to get to 135 lbs. I am currently doing cardio 2-3 times a week, but would love to do 5 days a week!

Thinking about buying a HRM to this week to get an accurate reading on my calories burned!

See ya on Thur with my cardio update!

Thanks for doing this!
  • haiku_gal
    haiku_gal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I really, really, really want to do this! Losing 7 - 10 lbs would be awesome! Doesn't seem like much but if I don't get my weight under control now, it'll creep up and be outta control in no time. I'm always losing 2 and gaining 3....a vicious cycle. :)
  • lorismoose
    Options
    Yes, I would love to join. I am brand spanking new to this program so grin & bear with me. I am 5' 2" looking to drop at LEAST 50 lbs. Would like to join your challenge.
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!!! :)
  • smilingsusan05
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    awesome! :)
  • kentmanion
    kentmanion Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am doing Ironman Kansas 70.3 June 10th and I am wanting to race between 185-195. I am currently 217 which give me 22+ lbs to lose in just over 3 months.

This should not be a problem with the insane amount of time I will be spending swimming, biking and running! I am also running my first full marathon this Sunday March 4!!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    so its march 1 and i had a massive migraine all day so no cardio for me today :( guess i will start tomorrow!!
  • mkwow
    mkwow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Im in! My goal is to lose 15lbs by the end of March!