need friends to help me stay on track!

Options
2»

Replies

• cheesenbrats
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I have a lot of weight to lse so I will be around quite awhile encouraging my friends on their journey as well as looking for someone to push me. Good luck.
  • fearie_jae
    fearie_jae Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend invite too! its always good to find someone to help keep you on track. Thats why I'm on the msg boards in the first place! haha. :)
  • Tim249
    Tim249 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get adds from people on this thread, too.
  • hungryandgrumpy
    Options
    I'll send ya a request. Anyone else can add me too! :)
  • tah6620
    tah6620 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    just remember how good it feels when you feel pretty! in a short time you will start seeing the results of tracking your food. and your friends will too. you will end up being someone's inspiration! I know it helps to have someone close to you that is interested in your program, but its not a deal breaker. hang in there. we will be there for you!
  • NikitaC2
    Options
    I joined the site about 2 weeks ago, started with my lifestyle change today! Would love to be a support for you since i've received lots from the buddies on here and my family at home. :) YOU CAN DO THIS GIRL!!! XxX...
  • SarahR1984
    Options
    add me if you'd like:)
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been using MFP daily for about 2 months and it has helped me tremendously! I love the support, feedback and pep talks when needed. I would love to support you on your journey. I'll send you a request. Best of luck with your new life style!