2 months 28lb lost .. JAN 2012 250LB - FEB 27TH 222LB

Options
argh it didnt work,see below,someones done it for me :-)

Picture028-1.jpg

DEC 2011

NEWMEFEB20122STONELOST.jpg

FEB 27TH 2012

NEWMEFEB2012.jpg

FEB 27TH 2012

Replies

• Ritchiewoo
    Options
    BUGGER WHY CANT I DO IT? X
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    change your big IMG to lower case img on both sides!

Picture028-1.jpg

NEWMEFEB20122STONELOST.jpg
  • Ritchiewoo
    Options
    THANKYOU SOOO MUCH xx
  • Shirley919
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am struggling, this isn't easy. And, to lose that much that fast, wow. Keep it going!!!:smile:
  • Ritchiewoo
    Options
    thankyou,I was on ALLI tablets from the doctor,they aren't pleasant but they worked,I was only on them for a fortnight and from there its been dropping off steady xx
  • yolie2012
    Options
    Great Job!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    you look FAB hon
  • flstarlady65
    Options
    Wonderful job...keep up the great work!
  • kerrphy_2011
    Options
    Great job!!
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! Way to keep with it and stay so dedicated.
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    good job, you look great -- congrats!
  • Taitiant
    Options
    :flowerforyou: wow.. Amazing work... 28 pounds in 2 months!! what is your routine?? WTG!! you inspire me.. Congrats on your journey so far... :drinker:

16512618.png
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • Ritchiewoo
    Options
    In honesty,just eat smaller portions,question if you really want something to eat or is it thirst,walk more,its free and its great.,cut down on takeaways,use common sense..

xxxx
  • sanjaccheer1
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I am losing weight just like you. Thinking smart about what you put into your body. All of the cutting back on bad foods and smaller portions will pay off. I started in August trying to lose weight but wasn't really motivated. The first semester of college was really rough for me. Since the holiday break in December I have been more aware about what i am eating. So in about three months i have lost 36 pounds and feel amazing, I can not wait to see how things go for you as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!