Kettle Bells for Men?

Options
Ok at the risk of sounding odd.....Does any other guys do KB here? I recently started and noticed improvement in leaness.

Replies

• kgarman
    kgarman Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    As soon as my stress fracture heals I intend to integrate that into my training for a half marathon. If you have any routines or suggestions I'd love to hear them.
  • freaksfitness
    Options
    I wish I had done that before my 2010 Half. My arms got really little. Very Important to keep what muscle you have.
  • DL121004
    DL121004 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Ok at the risk of sounding odd.....Does any other guys do KB here? I recently started and noticed improvement in leaness.

{Raises hand}

I enjoyed lifting through the early 1990s, then fell out of it and never could get motivated to get back into it.

Within the past six months, I wanted to reincorporate some form of resistance training. I dipped my toe in the kettle bell pool, and found out I really enjoyed it. I now have four kettle bells and have a DVD set that I've been following for just over two weeks now.

If you have any specific questions about them, while no expert, I'd be happy to answer.
  • megtwittles
    megtwittles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I take a class called CoreFit we use kettle bells a lot, they are a huge part of the class. Mostly men take the class & very few women. it is a great workout!