Replies

• Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Tae bo and turbo jam =)
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    kick boxing is so much fun....Sorry I am not a fan of zumba.....No girly video just kick butt workouts!!!!!
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    tag
  • turboterie
    turboterie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Do you have an LA Boxing near you? I don't think they spar in that gym unless you are really training for an event. Also if you have a gym near you that has TurboKick or BodyCombat (I love this class), there's no sparring there.

Sparring really isn't that bad. I remember when I first started and I was scared but after a while you learn what to do, how to move, block, hit, etc and it's actually quite fun! Sparring for me is like a game of chess. It's all about strategy.

There are rules that go with sparring depending on your sport and you can also chose to wear protective gear. If you practice against someone with experience, they won't completely blast you either.

For DVD's, Billy Blanks has this DVD that comes with a special toning band that he uses. I really want to get it! I can't remember the exact name but I think it has 24/7 in the title.
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    bump :)
  • zimmys
    zimmys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is by far my favorite! Burns tons of calories, goes really fast, it is challenging, and I never get bored I have lost a tons of weight and jiggles... and I have been doing it for over a year! I love love love Turbo Fire!
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Turbo Fire

17114027.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • theonly1iknow
    theonly1iknow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I bought a great DVD called fight-fx from Amazon, it's like body combat (les mills class) and they release a new DVD each quarter with new routine/workout. Burns loads if calories.