• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hi Marla!!! We can just keep bumping till the sun goes down

Tami is such an inspiration to me. I would have quit numerous times if I didnt keep seeing the high number she lost

( I think I came in about the 99th pound or so!!)

Much love girls!!:heart:

Yes, she was past 100 for sure when I got here--
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've been away for awhile and I was just wondering how you were doing, Tam. Are you keeping up the healthy life? I always found it so hard to stay healthy when I was pregnant! Best of luck, thanks for keeping everyone on track! :wink:
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    :drinker: GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • knottylibrarian
    Options
    Congrats!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi Cupcake! :smile: Thank you! :flowerforyou: I am doing well. Told I am all belly. There is a pic in my profile pics from this past Friday of me in a baseball cap. Holding ice cream on my bump! haha!

I started this success thread to keep track too. I update with new pics every so often throughout.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/50347-success-in-pregnancy-progression-pics

And Samantha, thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I just got back & was wondering how you're doing. I'm glad I found this old thread.
    Take care!
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!