SHOES!!! Looking for new running/walking/workout shoes

Options
I can't find any new shoes I like. I have the Adidas Bounce that I love. but they are worn out and I can't find anymore.

I tried Saucony but they were too small and I even got a half size bigger.

Has anyone used K-Swiss? I saw the K-Swiss Women's Blade Max Stable Track on Amazon. They are very pricey... but maybe its worth the extra Moola! There were no reviews...
but the shoe looked good to me.

So, I thought I would come to the place where everyone has an opinion. :happy: :tongue: :laugh: :blushing:

I like a shoe with a good bit of cushion.. thicker heel and wider toe. I also prefer they not be pink. And they have a decent lifespan. I want them to last their monies worth.

Replies

• fitobsessed
    Options
    What's your price range? I purchased my Nike's at Lady Foot Locker. They were on sale for under $80. I use it as a training shoe and it works good for running as well.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Ehhh... I don't want to go over $100...

$70-90 is good.
  • jasonmeurer
    jasonmeurer Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Check out Nike's Free line. My wife and I both cannot stop raving about the comfort and the disappearance of our foot/shin pain in doing P90X/Insanity/TurboFire.
  • MamaLutt
    MamaLutt Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My brother manages a Champs store and he said Asics are by far better than any other brand you'll find at a basic shoe store.

I've heard good things about Brooks from a runner friend of mine.
  • 987Runner
    Options
    Check out Runners World shoe guide. If you're using them for running that is! If you are, it's important to know the little details about your feet. Even better, try a running store that will help you find the best shoe fit for you. I myself use Asics 2170. Great support for long distance running.
  • twilightobession
    twilightobession Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have been wondering about shoes too. I have just started to walk. I am in no shape for running. Wondering what shoe I need.
  • LisaStanley500
    LisaStanley500 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    LOVE my Asics! I have very flat feet & they have great arch support, my feet never hurt in these.
  • melanielockard
    melanielockard Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    ditto /\ love my asics!!!