Hello Everyone 5 days in MFP

Options
I am new . I started MFP 5 days ago. I would really like some more friends. I have a few as of now, I need lots of motivation. :smile:

Replies

• stefbrowne07
    stefbrowne07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for encouragement and motivation. I, too, need lots of motivation and am new to MFP. :)
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I am 5 days in too :wink:

Or at least thats what the counter says, lol. It always takes me a few days to get into the swing properly.

I have cracked my first good day today, I should be ok from now on :smile:

Feel free to add me xxx
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Feel free to add me as well. It is great to have people on here so we can motivate each other. I'm just really getting back in the swing of things and it would be great to be connected with people.
  • CarolanneG
    Options
    I'm new too. Add me if you like. :):)
  • LaceyVskmp1980
    LaceyVskmp1980 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP on my phone for over a week, just now on the actual website. It's amazing to see all of the support! There is strength in numbers!! Feel free to add me! Good luck with your journey :)
  • KelliReppert
    Options
    you can add me, we all need support. :O)
  • mickyjg
    Options
    me too :smile:

i found my motivation today by weighing in on what would normally be my weightwtachers day and have lost 1.5lbs in 5 days instead of the 7 or more weightwatchers would take me.

take one day at a time is the best advice i can give you, and don't be too hard on yourself at the beginning

good luck

please add me if you'd like
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, hope you get all you want from the site, Feel free to add me
  • jenalvrz
    jenalvrz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined last week but havent done anything until today - perhaps we can link up and try to help with the motivation factor!?
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm not so new (been at this since November) however I have to say the sight and the support works wonders its possibly the best i've been on a healthy eating/ diet plan and have stuck with it for good results.

Feel free to add me, always nice to have new friends and ongoing support. x
  • Lou2303
    Options
    Hi there,

Feel free to add me. I am now onto my second week of using MFP and can honestly say it is a god send. I managed to lose 3lbs in my first week and will keep going until i reach my goal :-)

All the best and keep at it! x
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I've been here since Jan 1st and have logged on every day since then :)
  • katybug2012
    Options
    This is my second day! I'm pretty pumped. Went to the gym, had a salad for lunch and now i'm drinking water. One day at a time, right?