low calorie tortilla

Options
I love mexican food or making a salad wrap but i was wondering a bout a low cal i found one that is 50 cals but it does not do well for enchillada

Replies

• rebecca_d35
    Options
    Regular corn tortillas are only 40-50 calories and work well for enchiladas. If you're looking for something a little sturdier, Trader Joe's makes low-carb whole wheat tortillas that I really like. Also only 50 or so calories each.
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I use La Tortilla Factory Low Carb High Fiber. It's 80 calories for a large size tortilla but it has 13 grams of fiber!! I think they are great but I have been eating high fiber wraps for awhile now. They are better than the Ole brand. I find for the fiber that they are 80 calories well spent.
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    La Banderita whole wheat is only 40 cals, but I don't know how they would do for an enchilada. I use them daily for breakfast and snacks.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I use La Tortilla Factory Low Carb High Fiber. It's 80 calories for a large size tortilla but it has 13 grams of fiber!! I think they are great but I have been eating high fiber wraps for awhile now. They are better than the Ole brand. I find for the fiber that they are 80 calories well spent.

I THINK these are the ones I have as well.
  • Lisa_More
    Options
    I am so picky with my tortillas that I will rather cut down than change it to a lower calorie tortilla.
    I usually eat the 50 calorie ones, and just watch the rest of my intake for the day.
    Good luck!