any TurboKick instructors?

Options
I need help!!!

I started doing just MFP, and I was losing weight okay. Then I started going to TurboKick classes at my gym and then the weight really started to come off. I fell in love with it, the first exercise ever that I really enjoyed doing. I would go like 4 times a week. I liked it so much so that I made a goal to be a certified TurboKick instructor by the end of summer.
But now that the school semester has started back, and my schedule doesn't allow me to go to classes like I need to. I've already gained back 8 pounds! I can see my weight and fitness goals slipping away.
Are there any TurboKick instructors or PROs out there that can send me a DVD copy of their rounds or let me pay them to buy the rounds for me from the website?

please please

Replies

• thunt0975
    Options
    I also love turbokick and have found that Beachbody sells a program called TurboFire which is alot like the rounds we do at my gym. It is somewhat expensive but if you like doing home workouts, it will be worth your money. You might even find a used set on Ebay. Hope this helps!
  • AmandaBroun
    Options
    Yeah - check out the Turbofire videos. I got them after my gym stopped offering Turbokick classes (boo!), and really like them. You don't get the extra motivation of being in a live class, but they are a good substitute.
  • thunt0975
    Options
    I agree about missing the extra motivation from a live class but they are a really good workout when you cant find a class on your free day.