Speaking of the Oscars...

Options
2»

Replies

• millionsofpeaches
    Options
    She looks like Hollywood Royalty in this dress... It fits her and flatters her in the best ways.

What was ridiculous was Angelina Jolie's arms... They were like twigs about to break. She needs to eat something... I don't understand what Brad sees in her... The only fat on her body is in her lips. And no, this isn't bashing on her because I am jealous. You couldn't pay me a million bucks to look like her. She looks anorexic.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I thought she looked stunning!

And as for the sleeves, I get it. When you got the bingo lady arms...you like to having something covering them up a bit and I think this dress did a great job of hiding the trouble spots and flattering her figure.

As for the "skinny" jealousy thing...uh no. I appreciate the women in Hollywood and their rocking bods. Angelina looks emaciated. There is a big difference. She was absolutely gorgeous (and my #1 girl crush) a few years and a few pounds ago. Now it looks like she needs help. :frown:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    pretty girl :bigsmile:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I thought she looked beautiful. The design had a slimming effect. Well done!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    pretty girl :bigsmile:

Speaking of pretty girl!! :love:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    I love this dress. It looks great on her.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    starving bag of bones?

bashing on skinny/BEAUTIFUL people, like Angelina Jolie is a sign of jealousy...

But, for the dress...I personally didnt like it too much on her. but, it was a pretty dress!
    Just in my opinion.
    I'm sorry, but I thought Angelina looked WAY too thin. Her arms are sticks! No muscle definition, nothing but skin and bone. Honestly, she looks like a stick figure and her cheeks are too hollow. All I could think last night when she was presenting that I hope she looks that way for a role and not because she thinks she looks good that thin.

And yes, Octavia looks fabulous in that dress. The sleeves might have been nicer, true, but the woman definitely dressed in a way that flattered her body type.
  • REALTORWarrior
    Options
    I can't believe that Stacy person called her fat.