Samoa Vs. Thin Mint Test

Options
2»

Replies

• rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I appreciate your scientific methods but I think I will be forced to do the test myself. Oh bother, what a problem science is....such a burden!
  • BreezyLuv
    Options
    OH MY GOSH! I oughta jump through the screen and steal the Samoas! =) My favorite and I am so mad at your for posting this. I have stuck to my diet all day and this topic is going to send me over the edge. Smooth... Real Smooth!!
  • Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oh My! I love Samoas, frozen or not. I love thin mints, frozen or not.....but, if I had to chose.....Samoas all the way! mmmmmm mmmmmm goooodddd!!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I can't decide - those are my two favorites!!!!

BUT if I have to choose: I am going to have to go with the Thin Mints.... Calorie wise you can have 4 of them for only 160 cals. Where the Samoas you can only have 2 of for140 cals.
  • BLR2JLR
    Options
    I would have to vote for Samoa !!
  • sspetter
    sspetter Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    {{laughing}} Such dedication to this project! Yes Thin Mints over Samoas hands down.
    Trefoils are also great from the freezer!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    If you thaw them out, the tides will turn. Samoas all the way!!!
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    Thank you for your attention to this matter.

hahaha
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I have a box of Thin Mints and Do-si-Dos at my desk at work. LOL...I need to take them home but I am AFRAID they will DISAPPEAR...down my throat.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Dang it we don't have Samoas in Canada :(
  • BreezyLuv
    Options
    Oh my oh my.. You Canadians are surely missing out!! Samoas are THE BEST! All you thin mint lovers can kiss it.. hahaha jk but truly and honestly... Samoas are better.. Ssssshhhhhh! =)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    OP, your results are not worth much unless they can be reproduced independently. Please send two packages of each type for testing and one package of each type to serve as controls. I will use your protocols and determine if your results can be replicated. I await the shipment.
    If so, I will publish my results.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Samoas win hands down. They have caramel. Eeeeverything's better with caramel.
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I wish our girl scouts/ guides had cookies over here!

Or do I?

Hmmm........:huh:

Thanks for the raw, but hardcore testing though!! This is my kinda science!!

X