I'd like more friends w/ an open diary!

Options
Don't get me wrong- the ones I have on here are great & encouraging and it's nice for me to read what people are doing and how they are burning calories, exercising, etc. but I really think it helps me when I can look at other's diaries for some inspiration, new ideas for meals, etc. I'm 28, have about 40ish lbs to loose, happily married & have 2 small kids. Are there a few people that'd be willing to friend me that update their diary daily??

Thanks!!

Replies

• magicalamanda
    magicalamanda Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and I'd love more motivating friends!
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I eat a pretty good variety of food, feel free to add me if you would like.
  • mg413
    mg413 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    thanks girls!! I'll friend you :o)
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    I have an open diary. And I will befriend you...but be nice 'cuz I cry easily. :sad:
  • mjok31
    mjok31 Posts: 84
    Options
    I have an open diary for my friends to see...add me if you like :)
  • foggy45
    foggy45 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    your welcome to read mine when i remember to fill it,im staying just under 2000 cal a day and eat more higher protein food.pending on your diet and what your eating i find trying to lessen the amount of dairy helps.have any questions send me a message...tim
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to my friends, and i keep a pretty detailed diary, well i think i do, but love to help and motivate, you can add me.