Here's some motivation I found: "Awesomeness"

Options

Replies

• AndreaG170
    AndreaG170 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this. This is fantastic... And awesome, of course. I remember waking up and running down the stairs in the morning instead of limping slowly. That was an awesome feeling I want to get back.
  • Kimmiejo92
    Kimmiejo92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    nice. never thought of it but yea, i was full of awesome!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this - I want my awesomeness, and all my hopes and dreams back :-)
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!!! You should write cards or something.
  • Kimmiejo92
    Kimmiejo92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I totally bawled when I read this, because once upon a time, I let people take away my Awesome. It's back with a vengence!! I love myself, my mind, my body...I AM AWESOME!! Thanks for the reminder!!

you go girl! wow, what a success story you are!
  • abigailm83
    Options
    Thank you for this post. I've been in a rut since Friday and this is exactly what I need today :smile: Bring on the Awesomeness!!!!!
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I had to steal most of this for my profile. I want to be awesome again. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Applause---Bravo bravo!!! :D
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Just so you all know I found this little story on Pinterest....I cannot take credit for such inspiring words!
  • onegoalabs
    Options
    Awesome!
  • clemsontgr4evr
    clemsontgr4evr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What a great post!
  • Kasya007
    Kasya007 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    But you can take credit for sharing it & spreading the awesome by making many people smile. Thank you. ^_^
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Truly Awesome!
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love this! :)
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. I've been in a rut since Friday and this is exactly what I need today :smile: Bring on the Awesomeness!!!!!

Me too! I have been in a rut for a few days, but this was just Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    This was a very healing post for me. Thank you for reminding me I can be awesome too!! Sometimes I forget. When I was five I liked myself. I went through many changes throughout my life and now I am well enough to feel like that five year old girl again. Thank you so much for this post. :flowerforyou:
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Bump/Like...

Great perspective! We actually knew more and knew better, when we were kids who didn't know anything!
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    very cool. In the process of getting mine back!
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Wow so I totally see myself in this but really made me think about my two boys. Bryce is 7 and Cam is 4. I want to make sure everyday they know not only that I love them but that they are awesome kids! They are both very unique, creative and intelligent kids but more than that they are Awesome. I hope I never fail to be their biggest cheerleader and encourager.