I finished the 30 Day Shred!! (With photo)

Options
Werglum
Werglum Posts: 378 Member
Hi all,
I just finished the 30 Day Shred! Yay! It took me 33 days and I did each level 10 times. Here are my stats:

Start:
Weight = 78.4kg
Neck = 34cm
Chest = 100cm
Waist = 90cm
L Bicep = 30cm
R Bicep = 30cm
Hips = 99cm
L Thigh = 57cm
R Thigh = 57cm
L Calf = 37cm
R Calf = 37cm

Finish
Weight = 75.7kg (- 2.7kg or 5.9lbs)
Neck = 33cm (-1cm)
Chest = 97cm (-3cm *note: I'm still feeding my baby so I'm not taking much notice of this!!)
Waist = 80cm (-10cm!!)
L Bicep = 28cm (-2cm)
R Bicep = 28cm (-2cm)
Hips = 92cm (-7cm)
L Thigh = 53cm (-4cm)
R Thigh = 53cm (-4cm)
L Calf = 35.5cm (-1.5cm)
R Calf = 35.5cm (-1.5cm)

Finished-1.jpg

Replies

• Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! Love it! I hope i get those results!
  • caitpre
    caitpre Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow look at that muscle definition. That is such a huge change. You have no idea how helpful these photos are for my own motivation. Thanks!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • NaiaNZ
    NaiaNZ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! That's so awesome hun!! Look at your flat tummy!!! Definately have to try this 30 Day Shred now!!! You should be so proud of yourself! Xx
  • Werglum
    Options
    It is a bit crazy that I'm only down 2.7kg!! (5.9lbs) my pants feel like I've lost more :laugh:
  • Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic result!

I am on day 7 of level 1, hoping and praying that my results are as good as yours! ;)
  • jofromnz
    jofromnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement - huge difference!! Very inspiring!!!! :) GO YOU!!!!
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome results!! Can I ask a few questions? What was your diet like? and did you do additional exercise? I'm on day 2 lvl 1 (tried to start last week but only got to 3days is I got injured :( so I started again Monday as my backs all good now )
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Great results! Well done!
  • Werglum
    Options
    I've been trying (not altogether successfully!) to keep within my calories. My base is 1560 and I get an extra 300 for breastfeeding. I usually try to have 200 left over if I've earned exercise calories or more if I've earned HEAPS. The only other exercise I have been doing is a bootcamp twice a week for around 45 minutes but I only started doing that 3 weeks ago.
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Oh wicked, thanks for getting back to me. I'm hoping doing the 30DS in 6 weeks will be ok? I don't want to be doing it on the weekends infront of the family lol
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I have Ripped in 30, and started Saturday. I think I'll be able to follow it 2-3x/wk. I'm hoping to get results like yours!!!!! (Although I know it'll take me longer than 30 since I'm not doing it 6x/wk.) WOOHOO!!
  • danyelle67
    danyelle67 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!!! I just finished Day 6, I hope I see great results, like inches at least. Thanks for sharing!!! :smile:
  • nyredhead23
    Options
    That is AMAZING! Who would have thought that 5.9 lbs could have such a dramatic affect on your body!
  • meganackerman
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look great!! Thanks for sharing because this gives me the motivation I was in need of. I have only been doing the video for 4 days now and can't wait to see a difference!
  • maxiek
    maxiek Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    omg! What a large difference! Seriously! Those photos look prove that the numbers dont mean as much. It seriously looks like youve lost 20 lbs. I am in awe and now even more happy that I am on Day #4 of 30ds
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I hope I can see a nice difference when I'm done. I just started. Congrats!
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Very inspiring...especially since the pound loss was just 5.9...but WOW...you must've ONLY lost fat and GAINED lots of MUSCLE!!!!

You ROCK!!!!
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    StrawberrySuzyQ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That is awesome! You have just inspired me to pull my 30 Day Shred back out and give it REAL go this time around! Thanks!!
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    just fantastic - great stuff! Strong Moms rule!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!