saucy side effects?

Options
cneale91
cneale91 Posts: 91 Member
i dont know if im alone here but since exercising and getting fitter i seem to be feeling more sexy and wanting more saucy relations if you get what i mean!

has anyone else had these kind of effects?
xx

Replies

• gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I can relate...
  • cneale91
    Options
    its not an unwanted side effect just unexpected! ahah
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one feeling like that! I guess that as you lose the extra pounds, your self-esteem is higher and you feel overall fabulous about yourself. :blushing:
  • cneale91
    Options
    nice to know im not alone! and that its effecting both men and women!
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    For me, it's a bit of a mixed bag. I feel better about myself, and have more energy, so I am feeling sexier. At the same time, we both work long hours, so when you add in gym time, plus my dance practice and class times, it's hard to fit in "quality time."
  • cneale91
    Options
    milli i know exactly what you mean and add in 100 miles because of university and you have a mixture for really bad sexual frustration haha
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Agree !

I have never been a one to have a really high through the roof sex drive but always enjoyed it ;)

But your all right shifting a couple of lbs has added confidence even when walking around town I love it :)

I am not complaining mind haha
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I click hoping to see people with a gravy fetish. I am disappoint.
  • arking04
    arking04 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes, this has indeed happened to me as well! And so far, it has worked to my advantage... just saying!