Here is what a competitive Bikini model winner looks like

Options

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Thank you taso. Competition Winner. That is what she looked like when she won. She doesn't always look like that people!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    I can see how the look of low body fat % could put people off. This is not an everyday norm. These people spill blood, sweat, and tears to get to this level. In the offseason, she looks more like this

stacey_alexander_thumb.jpg
    Thanks for the offseason pic!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • fguillory
    Options
    *prepares for the ****storm of "I don't want to look like that"*

Well I don't find her attractive so no, I don't want to look like that. More power to her and to her admirers but she totally ain't my cup of tea.
    This
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    shes looks amazing but looking like that isnt something im looking to do. really, just bc i dont have the will power to get to that point.
  • Julienotclever
    Options
    she does look fantatsically fit - but i think it's a shame she has to have fake boobs! To have to spend so much time and effort making her body perfect....then opt to go under the knife a few few pounds of silicon - uuurgh! (will duck and hide now :-) )
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    It's the face that scares me!...
    Agree.
    Looks like a guy.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Better pic of her in the off season:

staceyAlexander.jpg

And another one

1z22lop.jpg
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a link to any sort of regular everyday pictures of her? Even the one I posted is a professional shot. It would be interesting to see her on a typical day.

Edit: thanks Elizabeth! I didn't see your post when I wrote the above!
  • katiew00t
    Options
    It's the face that scares me!...

i think the boobs are the scariest...
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    Better pic of her in the off season:

staceyAlexander.jpg

And another one

1z22lop.jpg

Now these are SOOOOOOOOO much better. That first pic was horrific.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Can we just add another 10-20lbs of more muscle and I'll take that!!! :D
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    He left out the part where she doesnt look like that all year long.

this....
  • jhunt90
    Options
    Here hard work and determination definitely shows and if that's who she wants to be, power to her. I personally think girls should be more soft...Haha, but that's just me :P I mean, definitely NOT as soft as I am, but have that hourglass softness to them. She's pretty though :)
  • SkinnyShadow
    SkinnyShadow Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ...yep, I don't like it. And yeah, she has to have fake boobs, or she wouldn't have any at all. :/ Whatever, it's the truth... I could go on... infertility etc. I agree it takes a lot of will power and hard work... but seriously, it's extreme and not a healthy way for a woman to live. (dun-dun-dun...)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    She has FANTASTIC legs. :smile:

I agree. But personally, I have no aspirations for a 6 pack. Super toned legs on the other hand........
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    She has a amazing body =) not too bulky at all. I would love to look like that =)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    she does look fantatsically fit - but i think it's a shame she has to have fake boobs! To have to spend so much time and effort making her body perfect....then opt to go under the knife a few few pounds of silicon - uuurgh! (will duck and hide now :-) )

I would love to see what one of these women look like with natural boobs.
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    gross I like toned not muscle head on a woman
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    No, I don't want to look like her but she has great legs that I wouldn't mind having! That's just my opinion, though. Plus I wouldn't want to be orange. Ever. lol
  • lauralaurafish
    lauralaurafish Posts: 50 Member
    Options

I would love to see what one of these women look like with natural boobs.

They don't have any. Breast tissue is mostly adipose (fat) and since they burn up the majority, they are probably like an A cup at the most, maybe B due to muscle tissue built up under the breast itself. That's why they get breast implants.