Here is what a competitive Bikini model winner looks like

Options

Replies

• djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

THIS! :) No one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks.

She isnt a bikini model winner....
    Nope. But she's a bikini model, and in my opinion far more attractive than the two "winners" that have been posted thus far.

Therefore, to me, she is clearly the winner here. :D

To each their own- just sharing my opinion like everyone else.

And I think that she looks too fat.
    Id like to look more lean and fit.

This thread was not posted to make everyone want to be like that.

And where is she too fat? At least she's got boobs.

So what? I have small boobs and know many girls who arent lucky in that area.

Snd I think she is too fat. My opinion. She has no muscle tone and carries more fat on her arms, thighs, and hips than I find attractive. If you can tell your opinion so can I
    Agreed.

I seriously can not believe that someone said that this woman looks fat, no wonder girls and women have such body image issues!!

Well, she is overweight. She just carries it well.
  • kerri_thing_1
    kerri_thing_1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    *prepares for the ****storm of "I don't want to look like that"*

i saw no storm, you misjudge the ladies
  • rdzilla
    rdzilla Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    No one has mentioned anything about personalities yet? Oh right... because we don't care about that here.
  • kerri_thing_1
    kerri_thing_1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    kelly brook has my vote, now that is sexy.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Still in the spirit of posting random pics I think that Lucy Lawless has the total IDEAL body, I would totally love it if after my journey my body looked like this

Xena.gif

Xena2.jpg

Xena3.jpg

I think my hubby would be a happy camper too =)
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    People aren't attracted to personalities right off the bat. Unless you've known that person or have had some form of conversation with them you have no idea what their personality is like.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Still in the spirit of posting random pics I think that Lucy Lawless has the total IDEAL body, I would totally love it if after my journey my body looked like this

Xena.gif

Xena2.jpg

Xena3.jpg

And I bet your body will look similar, Jess... from looking at your pics. You have this build! :)
  • 1Timothy4v8
    Options

Xena.gif

Xena2.jpg

Xena3.jpg

And I bet your body will look similar, Jess... from looking at your pics. You have this build! :)

yaayyy your my best friend now! :drinker:
  • JennieAL
    Options
    I noticed your pics a few nights ago... you'll be smoking when you get closer to your goal weight. No doubt!
  • 1Timothy4v8
    Options
    I noticed your pics a few nights ago... you'll be smoking when you get closer to your goal weight. No doubt!

maybe that's why my hubby keeps bringing home cookies and pies lol
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options

I second that. I wouldn't want to look like that, but each to his own. I see her off season pix look a little more feminine. Musta been a lot of hard work.

My male friend said if it weren't for the fake booboo's and the lights were off, he'd think he was in bed with another man. I told him not to worry, he wouldn't ever get that close to her... hehe
  • chunk1691
    chunk1691 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    its not really a feminine look but each to their own.
  • noexcuses84
    noexcuses84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    she has THE most amazing legs that i'd kill fo but i just can't get over the stomach!! i just don't like how muscly it is but kudos to her, she must work her *kitten* off for that body.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

THIS! :) No one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks.

She isnt a bikini model winner....
    Nope. But she's a bikini model, and in my opinion far more attractive than the two "winners" that have been posted thus far.

Therefore, to me, she is clearly the winner here. :D

To each their own- just sharing my opinion like everyone else.

And I think that she looks too fat.
    Id like to look more lean and fit.

This thread was not posted to make everyone want to be like that.

And where is she too fat? At least she's got boobs.

So what? I have small boobs and know many girls who arent lucky in that area.

Snd I think she is too fat. My opinion. She has no muscle tone and carries more fat on her arms, thighs, and hips than I find attractive. If you can tell your opinion so can I
    Agreed.

I seriously can not believe that someone said that this woman looks fat, no wonder girls and women have such body image issues!!

^this
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Okay, I don't know much about whatever this sport is called, but I have a (probably dumb) question. I have heard when women workout so hard to lose all (or nearly all) their body fat they cease to have a period and the reason some of them have fake booboo's is because they sorta shrink up. This stuff happens because when they physically exert themselves so extremely, the hormones get messed up. Isn't it unhealthy for a woman to go in and out of this state? Just askin'...?
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options

=)" alt="I think my hubby would be a happy camper too =)" />

<3<3 Love Lucy Lawless. Easily up at the top of my sexy women list, right alongside Salma Hayek
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Another thread devolved into judging whether someone would/would not like to have sex with or feel like other people would want to have sex with a woman based on a picture.

Sigh.

Her form looks great- you can absolutely see how hard she's worked. I also would love to know what she can deadlift because I'm guessing it's something around my weight :D
  • JennieAL
    Options
    So, why in the world are all the women coming into this thread posting plus size-esque bikini models on a competitive bikini bodybuilder thread?

MFP is a large community of all kinds of people. We all have our differences in opinion on what's beautiful and desirable and what's not. For those of you who like the soft, cuddly heavier women... start your own damn thread and post that girl in the white bikini as your cover model! LMAO.
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options

ditto
  • JennieAL
    Options

ditto

No kidding! Jesus.