Here is what a competitive Bikini model winner looks like

Options

Replies

• Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    The question of fake boobs? If they have naturals one of the first things people slander them on is having no boobs due to low body fat and ridicule them on that. Then they have fake books and get ridiculed for having that. They can't win.

As for photo's in real life:

Fellow Gaspari Athlete Lydia Ree's (blonde girl on left on stage)
    300040_10150880610980114_523220113_21066618_786848539_n.jpg

and in real life (with Flex Lewis as some of you may recognise) and other Gaspari Girls
    205434_10150554894715114_523220113_17945597_132842_n.jpg
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Still in the spirit of posting random pics I think that Lucy Lawless has the total IDEAL body, I would totally love it if after my journey my body looked like this

=)" alt="I think my hubby would be a happy camper too =)" />

<3<3 Love Lucy Lawless. Easily up at the top of my sexy women list, right alongside Salma Hayek

I KNEW i would find another fan :flowerforyou:
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Still in the spirit of posting random pics I think that Lucy Lawless has the total IDEAL body, I would totally love it if after my journey my body looked like this

=)" alt="I think my hubby would be a happy camper too =)" />

<3<3 Love Lucy Lawless. Easily up at the top of my sexy women list, right alongside Salma Hayek

I KNEW i would find another fan :flowerforyou:

Count me in too with the Lucy Lawless fans! :) I'd love to have her figure! :):flowerforyou:
  • vanilakitten
    vanilakitten Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm the only one here.. but I would NEVER want to look like that. haha
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Okay, I don't know much about whatever this sport is called, but I have a (probably dumb) question. I have heard when women workout so hard to lose all (or nearly all) their body fat they cease to have a period and the reason some of them have fake booboo's is because they sorta shrink up. This stuff happens because when they physically exert themselves so extremely, the hormones get messed up. Isn't it unhealthy for a woman to go in and out of this state? Just askin'...?

Sorry what has low body fat and no boobs got to do with health? Thats body fat levels, not hormones. And yes, significant time periods at extremely long periods would be bad, but this is literally a few weeks at this level and ONE day for stage condition (yes you go in and out of stage condition in ONE day).

As for periods, yes they may disappear for a short while whilst at VERY body fat levels just before a comp. But then in terms of a month like that or years very under weight or over weight, does it really matter?
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    The question of fake boobs? If they have naturals one of the first things people slander them on is having no boobs due to low body fat and ridicule them on that. Then they have fake books and get ridiculed for having that. They can't win.

As for photo's in real life:

Fellow Gaspari Athlete Lydia Ree's (blonde girl on stage)
    300040_10150880610980114_523220113_21066618_786848539_n.jpg

and in real life (with Flex Lewis as some of you may recognise) and other Gaspari Girls
    205434_10150554894715114_523220113_17945597_132842_n.jpg

I like the look. Even the abs. Looks fine to me.

Even the fake boobs look "ok" to me... I can certainly understand why they want them. I can't imagine getting surgery and having something inserted into my boobs though. BUT, I'm not standing on stage being judged either. So, given the choices they've made, the boob thing sort of does make sense. Although, I'd have much respect for a natural boob chick standing on stage with those girls. Major respect.

Personally, I don't really want to get down to such a low body fat. I think 17-20% is going to be just about perfect for me.
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'd LOVE to look like that.
    Haters gonna hate. :drinker:
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    So, why in the world are all the women coming into this thread posting plus size-esque bikini models on a competitive bikini bodybuilder thread? .

Sorry, I didn't think that the model in the white swimsuit was fat. So I decided to actually look up some plus size bikini models

KellyBrookBikini.jpg.

robyn-lawley-cosmo-oct-2011-03.jpg

1115_S_Ashley-Graham-11.jpg

And I guess if you only look at the first picture, its pretty similar in physique. She's a size 12. Didn't realize that you only had to be a size 12 to be considered a plus model.

The second picture was more of my preconceived notions about being plus size model...and I dont see how the girl in the white suit looks anything like that.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I prefer her "off season" look n I'm sure my hubby would too lol
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    If any one has questions on body building bikini models or the like, I'm happy to answer - I know quite a few from my links in the sport (even had one stay over at the house last night :bigsmile: ) so feel free to ask! :smile:
  • JennieAL
    Options
    If any one has questions on body building bikini models or the like, I'm happy to answer - I know quite a few from my links in the sport (even had one stay over at the house last night :bigsmile: ) so feel free to ask! :smile:

So how old are they? Is there some sort of age limit to compete this way? And height requirements. Are these 5'10" and above or are there any that are around 5'7"?
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

I would love to look like this!! Hubby would love it too I'm sure!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options

So how old are they? Is there some sort of age limit to compete this way? And height requirements. Are these 5'10" and above or are there any that are around 5'7"?

They are average in height women - most are between 5' 3" and 5' 10".

There is no age limits on competing, altho you may be put into different classes depending on the federation you compete within. Most women are know are from early 20's into mid 30's. There are some above this however and look AMAZING.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

Yeah, actually I do have a question. Where are the competitions for lifting and not looking- don't get me wrong. These women are working their tails off- but I'm not interested in being a bikini model of any type. I want to know about womens competitive lifting. Where are those competitions?
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

THIS! :) No one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks.

She isnt a bikini model winner....
    Nope. But she's a bikini model, and in my opinion far more attractive than the two "winners" that have been posted thus far.

Therefore, to me, she is clearly the winner here. :D

To each their own- just sharing my opinion like everyone else.

And I think that she looks too fat.
    Id like to look more lean and fit.

This thread was not posted to make everyone want to be like that.

And where is she too fat? At least she's got boobs.

So what? I have small boobs and know many girls who arent lucky in that area.

Snd I think she is too fat. My opinion. She has no muscle tone and carries more fat on her arms, thighs, and hips than I find attractive. If you can tell your opinion so can I
    Agreed.

I seriously can not believe that someone said that this woman looks fat, no wonder girls and women have such body image issues!!

Well, she is overweight. She just carries it well.

Lolwut?! Would be interested to know where u got ur figures.
  • Hoosier_born
    Options
    It is so refreshing to hear men on a forum and their opinions ! I'm used to a parenting forum that is 99.9% women,.

Anyway, I think she looks good, but not my cup of tea, I don't find it attractive.
  • JennieAL
    Options

They are average in height women - most are between 5' 3" and 5' 10".

There is no age limits on competing, altho you may be put into different classes depending on the federation you compete within. Most women are know are from early 20's into mid 30's. There are some above this however and look AMAZING.

I think it would be fun to compete like this. Especially since there's no age limit. And you don't have to be supermodel height. I'd consider doing it. Why not? I think it would probably much more fun to compete in lifting though!
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    So, why in the world are all the women coming into this thread posting plus size-esque bikini models on a competitive bikini bodybuilder thread?

MFP is a large community of all kinds of people. We all have our differences in opinion on what's beautiful and desirable and what's not. For those of you who like the soft, cuddly heavier women... start your own damn thread and post that girl in the white bikini as your cover model! LMAO.

Kelly Brook a plus sized model??

Oh dear, she's about 118 lbs.

That may have not been the best photo of her but she is nowhere near a plus sized model. FHM would be horrified if they knew that winner of FHM's sexist women was a plus!!

So would all the fitness magazines she appears in, and goodness knows how she has sold so many fitness DVD's.

1278381492-464112.jpg

01.kelly-brook.jpg
  • rdzilla
    rdzilla Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Erin Stern = win. "Oh I barely missed the Olympics for the high jump. I'll just find another sport to dominate... like figure competitions. Done & done."

Ladies and Gents - she has a lot of good videos on youtube for "How to" that a lot of you might be interested in.
  • Hoosier_born
    Options
    Definitely Lucy Lawless fan, the pics are what I find so ideal in woman's physique.

Op forgive me, do you have an 'off-season' picture?